Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexart
Jan 5, 2001

Damn...I know alotta big words
Zoey works really well with Mystic cards. I threw in 2x Drawn to the Flame, 2x Rite of Seeking just so she could do some decent clue hunting when there were no baddies around. The last off-class card I need to experiment more with, I had 1x Ward of Protection but with her low Sanity as it is I think Fearless or Clarity of Mind might be better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexart
Jan 5, 2001

Pretty sure Lucky! is applied during St.6 which makes it so you pass in that scenario. This came up on the FB group, I'll look for the post to link.

sexart
Jan 5, 2001

Yep, I was wrong. Must have confused it with LWIF.

sexart
Jan 5, 2001

Baron Fuzzlewhack posted:

Anyone have a link to some files for organization printouts or something? I'm too lazy to make my own, but if I have to, I will, probably this week.

More specifically, I want to be able to separate out and label the encounter sets since they shift around so much. It was easy to just keep the core box scenarios fully built since two cores gives you enough for that, but making headway into the Dunwich Legacy campaign, I'm realizing I need to swap sets around quite a bit.

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/205637/arkham-horror-card-game/files

sexart
Jan 5, 2001

Zoey's elder sign would work, but I don't think Vicious Blow does. You can only commit cards to skill tests that have matching icons, I do believe. Page 26 of the rulebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexart
Jan 5, 2001

Zerf posted:

So, I have a question for an upcoming Dunwich campaing. We'll be a group of three players, one who'll be playing Jim and the other one Mark. I still haven't decided which gator I'm going to play. Duke and Rex are out (having played them recently, but I really feel Rex would be best in this group) and I don't want to play Lola (since she'll want to mess with the shared cardpool alot). Which gator should I pick and why? Are any of the Rogues decent enough to find clues, or do I need to go Seeker? I could see myself playing Yorick as well, but is his clue gathering skills enough? Please Obi-thread Kenobi, you're my only hope...

Since Mystic and Guardian pools are off-limits, try Wendy? I feel like Lockpicking along with the usual Survivor cards can make her a pretty good main investigator that is excellent at evasion as well.