Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Yeah, the thing that frustrates me most about this game is how it's constantly sold out all the time. Idk if it's new game hype or FFG was extra conservative with print runs or what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
So is there a resource for some good premade decks if I were to try and introduce this game to new players but don't want to make five different decks all on my own? Maybe some stuff that's 2x core set only to cut down on analysis paralysis, but heck, whatever's handy.

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib

Soothing Vapors posted:

It gets hard to defend FFG sometimes.

Imagine if you played X-Wing and the only way to get several extremely useful upgrade cards for tournament play was to drop $100 on a giant spaceship that would collect dust on your shelf because the only use for it is a casual gameplay mode that nobody ever uses. Shelling out $15 for an equally useless book of lovely tie-in fiction is a bargain by comparison.