Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Is buying a second core still the only way to get a second copy of some of the investigator cards, or did they print them in one of the "Return to..." boxes or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Side note, those investigator decks work pretty decently in Barkham Horror if you swap the investigators for the Barkham ones.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
The scenario booklets all just go in an accordion folder. The player cards are my personal organizational nightmare.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Nkosi turning 3 other symbols into bless or curse has me excited. If those count as symbols that is.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Planning on grabbing a Return to... box this weekend. Which out of Dunwich, Carcosa, and Forgotten Age would be more essential. It sounds like Forgotten Age has some problems that the Return fixes, but do the other two boxes contain large fixes like it does?

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
I got the Circle undone for the tarot cards already. So typos don't really concern me much.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Now that I've gone through the Night is there Zealot 2 player, Dunwich is next. Cho and Winnifred destroyed Devourerer Below.
I just took all the testless clue gathering, and Winni just blew through with a switchblade the whole time.

Probably going to just use the Return To the first time through. Problem is deciding on which investigators to play (other player might be indecisive)

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Was thinking Yorick would be fun. Dark Horse and Schoeffner's Catalog for paying for items while not having resources. Scavenge literally everything.

Edit: It's looking like Ursula and Yorick (Mateo maybe?)

Douche Phoenix fucked around with this message at 23:32 on Nov 28, 2021

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Most likely get to start Dunwich tonight, grabbed a Gotta Clue Fast Ursala deck online and made myself a janky short supply/geared up bless token Yorick deck. Should be fun, should not go insane for at least a few scenarios.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Yeah, that looks like one hell of a card. I'll probably pick that up after the first scenario. Depending on our exp gain I may grab versatile for a few extra event slots.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Got all the way through The Miskatonic Museum tonight. We got by by the skin of our proverbial teeth, but Yorick getting brain sucked in the back of the Clover bar left him with some issues going forward. Next time we get to catch the train try not to get got.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Made it through the train and Blood on the altar relatively unscathed. Undimensioned and Unseen will probably destroy us. But we're on the home stretch. Ursula is going practiced and Yorick now has Eucatstrophes, cause boy oh boy do I like pulling -4s.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Dunwich campaign ended in failure for Ursala and Yorick. It was all going good until undimensioned and Unseen happened and it all went downhill from there. On to Carcosa I guess.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014

Golden Bee posted:

You don’t lose the campaign if you lose that scenario, right?

We didn't lose the campaign on that one, just had one hell of a time.
The next scenario was the one that ended us. We didn't even make it to ascending path due to the worst luck imaginable.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Does the amount of experience you get in a campaign increase post Dunwich Legacy? Or does it continue to be pretty tight (2ish per scenario)?

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Probably due to it being the first campaign and them not having too much of an idea of how much experience they wanted people to have by that point.
Setting up Trish and probably a Blue or Purple for Carcosa. Should be fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
It's looking like Nun or Martial Artist, leaning more towards Nun with a holy spear and all that jazz. Might just end up packing the token bag full of blesses and curses with "justify the means" and just completely ignore the bag on the Trish end.