Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
Yeah Sarah Paulson owns and is a great fit for an M. Night movie. Hopefully she has an actual part, not just a small one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

I hope Split 2 is good but I don't think Bruce Willis will put in any effort.

Bruce is mostly checked out, but he will occasionally show up for a movie that he seems to care about.

Looper was a reasonable performance and was only 5 years ago. Sixth Sense was a huge movie for him, so I wouldn't be too surprised if he decides to commit and put in some effort.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Sir Kodiak posted:

Sarah Paulson is also great and seems perfect for M. Night Shyamalan's brand of refined shlock.

She's learned a lot being Ryan Murphy's muse. Looking all the way forward to that.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

At first I read that as Sarah Polley and I was insanely pumped, now I'm just the regular kind of pumped cause Paulson is cool too.

• Locked thread