Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
The Man Who Comes In Pieces!
I hope some time off has restored their creative juices. Though it's a little worrying that the "all-stars" season mostly consists of forgettable people. I recognize maybe half of them, and one is Niko, who only managed to get as far as he did because he was slightly less bad than the other contestants. Definitely glad Tyler is there and I hope he wins, because I still think he should have won his season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
Biased, but I thought Tylemily should have won. Niko and Cat were surprisingly good, though.

When will contestants on this show learn that just sticking some random designs onto a model's body never works?

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
As bad as things may get in my life, at least I will never have the title "Monster High superfan".

I thought the Day of the Dead one was best, but I don't know.

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
I was surprised Bevan's bearded black ice queen wasn't in the bottom.

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
The only real drama this season is who's going to end up in the finale with Tyler/Emily and Cig/George, right? I mean, there hasn't been a season this lopsided since Anthony.

Unless they do some bullshit like split the teams up for the finale or something.

As far as the third-place contenders are concerned, the stone guy just looks rough (the face is okay, but the rest of the body is terrible), but I didn't think the gold one was that bad. The iron giant just looks like it's all fabrication, was there any actual makeup involved?

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
Season 5 (veterans vs. newcomers) was probably my favorite. The last few seasons have been pretty forgettable (I didn't watch one or two of them, but I can't honestly remember which).

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
Adam goes home in the least surprising elimination ever.

I thought those arm flaps were really stupid looking.

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
I know that, for the sake of TV drama, they have to make it seem like both teams are doing awesome, but Team Tylemilogan blew the other team out of the water this week. Really did not seem close at all to me.

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
Dear Face Off, unless the planet is covered in Dom Perignon, I don't think "liquid diamonds" is a thing.

That crooked turkey nose on Evan's was terrible.

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
Looks like this was another case of past performance overcoming a bad week, because based solely on this week, Emily should have gone home.

Why do people keep violating the first rule of Face Off: "Never Do Lava"?

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
I'm sorry, that lovely piece of styrofoam spraypainted and stuck to the back of the model to be a "wing" is good enough to get George into the finale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Longtorso
Nov 24, 2007
Putting onion domes on the makeup seems like something the judges would have called out as being way too literal an interpretation, but they've praised Cig for other things that I couldn't fathom this season, so whatever. I also thought the paint job was hideous.

• Locked thread