Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Owl
Jan 24, 2008
What he did really offended me, and it was clear Glenn almost wanted to boot him on the spot without the deliberation. You don't just change someone's creation like that because you think you know better. That said, had he not tore her clay off, I think he would have been safe after explaining he tried to give her clear direction on how to unify the looks and she couldn't execute it.

This season is a total dud for me, and I kinda spaced on how the show had been scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality contestants due to last season being an all-stars one. Kinda wish they'd kept Mr. Multi-boob just to see what hosed up poo poo he'd try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread