Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
Did I miss the beginning or did they just 'the thing was resolved off-camera' end the previous cliffhanger with a single line in a talking head rather than telling us?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

Factor Mystic posted:

Resolving last week was the first 5m22s of the episode....

Oh lord, I just went back and looked and my ep is about 5 minutes too short. I don't know how that got cut off. No wonder it seemed so abrupt!

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?
Why did they make the contestants scoop out fish and transport them in small tanks to single larger tanks at their own stations? Isn't that super stressful for the animals? It would make so much more sense to just assign fish and bring them already in the larger single tanks. Or use pictures? I feel bad for the fish.

I had no idea Alana was the one behind that spooky Fall Out Boy video, those makeups were hideous (but fit the theme, I guess).

• Locked thread