Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I am sufficiently jazzed for this new season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I find it hilarious that everyone was excited about getting to use green-screen but when they saw their creations in motion they were all "Oh poo poo this technology has limitations" :byodood:

EDIT: Totem poles painted by three-year-olds :allears: man I missed the sass.

Double edit: And Ve Neill saying Bitchin' :swoon:

DarklyDreaming fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Jan 25, 2017

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
A Monster High episode seems entirely within Face Off's wheelhouse and yet also a pointless cash grab by Mattel at the same time

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Johnny Longtorso posted:

As bad as things may get in my life, at least I will never have the title "Monster High superfan".

At least one of the people in that focus group has a windowless van and is required to tell their neighbors who they are when moving

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
I feel like more than one of these makeups were directly inspired by the final boss of Killing Floor :v:

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Hooray for Cig.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
First new girl is from Belarus :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009