Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Can't stand the guy, but Paul WS Anderson was right saying it looked like some Clive Barker poo poo. It was still the best makeup that week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Every season with Laura. She's the best.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
I was hoping Evan would go home I really hate that loving brain hat.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Not to get too technical here, but Evan's looked stupid as gently caress.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Also a cat tunnel would be a really fantastic outfit for my diplomat.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
I love how everyone is still wearing shirts with Ben's face on it.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
And that loving nose. Don't give your Polynesian god a gigantic goofy nose.

And in Emily's defense, her god was literally the god of volcanoes and lava so there wasn't much choice there. It looked a lot better in the end than I expected given how loving bad it appeared when she was freaking out over the cowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
I personally found the winning woodchuck makeup to be one of the most nightmarish looking things in recent show history. It was well done, but gently caress it was terrifying.

• Locked thread