Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

Human looking or not (not,) it was too clean and glossy to make for a convincing wastelander makeup. And don't get me wrong, I think Emily is awesome, but she seems to be falling back into that same issue she had in her first season, ie BIG hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

I think for the goldsmith puppet, rather than trying to do straight gold which is obvious even IF it worked, they should have done like stone with gold ore sticking out. That way it wouldn't be all ....yellow. It would be broken up with the stone tones, and the story could be potentially more interesting, like part of the mine came alive one day or something. Really anything's better than "His daughter died so sad."

Tyler and Emily are both so adorable.

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

^ You mean Melissa, and yes.

lol at Keaghlan dedicating to her mom the dumb purple fairy that got her sent home.

• Locked thread