Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Just give Emily (and of course Tyler) the trophy. And my heart. Good lord she's adorable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

That...was...the...clumsiest product placement I have ever seen.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Blazing Ownager posted:

I actually wanted to shake Glenn and say "You never heard of a Fallout tribal, really?"

Because she looked like one.
It was kind of funny: they did such a good job that even though the judges hate it when someone does a make-up that doesn't fit with their interpretation of the concept they put it in Top Looks anyway.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Labes for days posted:

I also liked the stone sailor, it was charming.
They wanted whimsical. They got whimsical.

Also Emily and Tyler again holy :drat:

However, Cig and George should have won because their was just as good technically but a little more fun.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Clamknuckle posted:

She is going to have an amazing career. Isn't she only 20 yrs old?
Yeah she had just graduated high school as an 18-year-old in her season and had never been away from her parents before.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

LadyPictureShow posted:

Cosplay Melee is more like Chopped. Four different contestants each episode; one gets cut after the first round, and after the second round they announce a winner.
If they're going to do it like chopped, go all the way and force them to use batshit crazy ingredients too.

"For this challenge, you must incorporate the following:

A clown wig
A cricket bat
A pair of used crocs"

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

"We're in the last six of an All-Star season of Face Off. Why sure I'll just attach an entire face crooked and hope for the best."

:lol:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

"I'm afraid that your personal manifestation of a Polynesian God isn't anatomically accurate."

Neville is such a hilarious weirdo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

That Art Deco gargoyle holy lord :swoon:

• Locked thread