Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liberator_44
Jul 25, 2004
Odd week. The Snow Queen is an interesting concept but "be inspired by a snowflake?" It led to a majority of the teams doing similar concepts (besides for Cig's team and Kat's team...)
I've been pretty impressed this season because 3 days with a pair usually allows them to touch up the rough spots. I hope this 2 day Challenge thing was only this week, or else this season could end up like the last few.
I wish they didn't have to play up the "who is going to get voted off?" by having 2 teams in the bottom 2. One team was clearly the worst with the other just mediocre.
Oh well. We learned Emily has never seen Star Wars (or lots of other movies) and had never seen snow in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread