Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should it be legal for other people to assault you if they disagree with you?
This poll is closed.
Yes 183 49.06%
No 190 50.94%
Total: 328 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
The sucker-punch method is a p.weak way to put down the FA, guys. Judging by the last 48 hours all it does is make 2/3rds of people go "gently caress yea", 1/3rd of people to say "I dont know about this" and the Fa is still alive and Fa-ing his way around the world. (Presumably armed or with armed security).

Really guns and bombs technology is the proven "punch" that you need to be giving. If you feel now is the time for action, Please see the following, and get bombing and shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAFfim4QQZE

MattD1zzl3 fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jan 23, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Radish posted:

Nazis are never going to throw the first punch until they have built up the institutional support in an area to just straight up kill or jail their enemies in one fell swoop. Even if you wait for them to throw the first punch someone like Steve Crowder is just going to cut that out of the video which the majority of America will see anyway.

I dont think you know how real nazis worked.

Hint: it was getting together in big groups and throwing the first punch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_Hall_Putsch

Also there is some serious "no true scotsman" going on with these punched nazis. No knuckle dusters? No daggers? These arent nazis, they are cosplayers

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Venomous posted:

so I don't recall seeing this in the thread, but last week someone who protested against Milo speaking at the University of Washington was shot. The following tweets are from a UW professor.

"None of my Colleagues checked to see if i am feeling safe to go to work" :arghfist::eng99:

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
A nazi lived on my street in northeast ohio in ~1999-2002~ or so. His name was Otto Rauer. Nice old guy in his early 70s. I raked leaves for him and he paid me in old issues of National geographic. It was basically Apt Pupil IRL.

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

Rodatose posted:

that's what paranoid white survivalists do; the fact that that's what you think of makes me think you don't know many people who belong to groups that would actually be targeted by an authoritarian right wing regime

In fairness, people actually were trying to dismantle the sexist, racist patriarchy. You know the old saying: "Its not paranoia if people actually are out to get you".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!
I said this before, but you'd think real nazis would carry at least a knife in the event of encountering antifa.

He's a nazi cosplaying loser internet troll, not a nazi. Dont give him the noteriety.

• Locked thread