Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should it be legal for other people to assault you if they disagree with you?
This poll is closed.
Yes 183 49.06%
No 190 50.94%
Total: 328 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

rudatron posted:

Wait, if op is obliquely referring to spencer being punched, that's not just 'you disagree with them'. Self defense is justified, and so is defense of another. You can't bitch and moan about free speech, when you're willing to selfishly deny the rights of others.

Thanks for coming to your sense. people wanting to genocide people give me free reign to stand my ground against them and kick them in the nuts so hard they cant spread their rotten genes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Doorknob Slobber posted:

at this point its probably also ok to commit violence against any persons or institutions that are climate deniers because of the danger of potential life lost due to climate change

Global warming has no bias, maybe it'll kill more nazis than liberals would? Bring it on

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I'm surprised aryan-ro doesnt have a nazi avatar yet

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

AARO posted:

You think Spencer's words are likely to incite or produce such action immanently?

Likely? Give me a break.

Yes, his words caused a man to punch him. Ergo his words incite violence.

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

well that got weird af, a blog i read is now arguing that punching nazis and laughing about punching nazis will lead to minorities getting violenced by police more

If we start punching and laughing at cops, yes they'll retaliate. But gently caress em, they've already been mass murdering minorities for centuries.

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Jan 23, 2017

• Locked thread