Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should it be legal for other people to assault you if they disagree with you?
This poll is closed.
Yes 183 49.06%
No 190 50.94%
Total: 328 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Indigofreak
Jul 30, 2013

:siren:BAD POSTER ALERT!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
I have been reading this thread on and off. But I have yet to see anyone explain how punching nazi's will stop them from spreading their hate and taking power? What stops them from protecting each other? Just waiting till one of the is assaulted and then killing the puncher, all while being within their rights? And you can respond with shooting the person, or even a well placed bat to the head will do it. I don't think they could get away with 20 people punching and kicking the 'puncher' till he's dead, but there is nothing stopping them from using deadly force after he's punched one of them.

I'm not convinced in the slightest that punching nazi's is the answer to them preaching genocide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indigofreak
Jul 30, 2013

stone cold posted:

for the nth time, the only language nazis speak is violence. punching them and making them be afraid to spew their bile is an objective good. Richard Spencer is now afraid to preach genocide.

this isn't some ginormous logical leap

Doesn't look like it to me. It was an act. He isn't afraid at all. He's still spewing his hate all over. It was ineffective.

And even if it was, one man being afraid after being punched is not a large enough case study to prove that it will work on them all, or anyone else for that matter.

Indigofreak
Jul 30, 2013

stone cold posted:

so this is just the reality denying thread, got it

You're the only one denying reality. He is still posting his bullshit all over twitter. It didn't silence him.

Indigofreak
Jul 30, 2013

I'm not wrong. You are wrong. He is still preaching hate. It didn't silence him in the least bit.

https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/825922972896538626

• Locked thread