Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should it be legal for other people to assault you if they disagree with you?
This poll is closed.
Yes 183 49.06%
No 190 50.94%
Total: 328 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Actually, punching nazis is good and humiliates them finely. You must be exhausted, defending literally every sufferer of injustice before supper so you can post all night in defense of nazi fee fees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
first they came for the guys who think jews run the world bank,
and I said nothing because gently caress those people bash the fash,
then they came for the guys who think racial mixing is white genocide,
and I said nothing because gently caress those people bash the fash,
then they came for the guys who cheer police brutality, harass minorities on the internet, advocate for banning religions and refugees,
and I said the same thing and by that point we were all pretty tired of beating the gently caress out of fascists, and they were all hosed up, and they all thought twice about telling their horseshit ideas to other people. The End.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I'm not being ironic but I assume your confusion is because you're fascist apologist piece of poo poo? And don't worry your "antifa are the real nazis" bullshit is bullshit so you won't get punched just for being one of those, and also because you're probably a political homebody. You do seem really worried that nazis in all but self accepting name might catch a stray swing though, do you, perhaps, believe racial mixing is white genocide?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Oh ok good. But you think antifa can't tell the difference for some reason, and when they're all hopped up on goofballs after-a-bashin' they might start eyeballing random people like yourself. Or maybe you're arguing in bad faith because your immense privilege has blinded you to reality. I don't know. I'm confused too. We're all confused.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
ok so lets just pretend that the united states just elected a freeper, racists feel empowered to burn mosques and harass people non stop, and its 10 days in with a loving constitutional crisis, what is the not-dumb way to stop them before they start savaging justice? When they round people up in airports? When they're defying court ordered injunctions? When they have full power over all the apparatus of the most powerful military in the history of the world? Is it better to just mock them as you're led onto the trains and then later struggle when you're pushed through the gates or vice versa?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I hope some day people will be as tolerant of my intolerance against intolerance as they are with nazis.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
the president of the united states is a nazi who was elected by nazis, your racist group membership card says "Republican" on it now, you don't have to join out of power groups anymore.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

whoa dude, half the nation isn't nazis or if they are that's a lot of punching to get started on

one sentence one fallacy ratio going on there. Obviously not every idiot who voted for trump, or frankly, didn't do the loving right thing and vote against trump, is a nazi. But the offices of campaigns are always staffed by the most zealous, and trumps campaign did indeed employ white power fucks as well as benefit directly from that massive growth in hate group identification during the obama admin. He is not a republican from 10 years ago or even loving 4. People are trying to describe the world to you here and you shrug. Just go to bed, dream that there are nazis reading this very thread, delighted that his prey is divided on whether he is a threat.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
I've got it.

Punch nazis right the gently caress out, but nazi sympathizers just act like you're going to punch them and make em flinch.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
night night sweet baby, stronger people than you will avert catastrophe in spite of you.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
yeah we're probably hosed because nazis could shoot up a black bloc and liberals would ask the nazis which drycleaner they want their uniform cleaned at before it dawns on them that they're the baddies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
there's a powerful effect to a nazi getting punched and everyone with a conscience finding it at least funny if not righteous. Sympathizers wouldn't know this because they are walking self fulfilled prophecies. You don't want nazis getting support for being punched? Don't support them. Don't tell people it isn't self defense. Don't give them the honorific of a political ethos. You're placing yourself on the side of the discourse that the nazis prefer: unsure of what to do. You'll sit in your loving house through the whole thing smug as poo poo thinking there's still a high road.

• Locked thread