Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should it be legal for other people to assault you if they disagree with you?
This poll is closed.
Yes 183 49.06%
No 190 50.94%
Total: 328 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

because i can't say what people whom i've never met, in an era that has come and gone, should or should not have done and it's kind of weird to lose my head up hypotheticals

admittedly my willingness to answer these questions is also somewhat hindered by a growing lack of confidence in the ability of the posters in this thread to have an honest discussion about literally anything, for that i apologize

Alright, glad that you agree that you are pretty much worthless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Not a Step posted:

Hey I just realized I would be granted this power if I became a cop, so don't worry about it. Gonna punch the poo poo out of some people!

You are a doofus

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

Indigofreak posted:

I have been reading this thread on and off. But I have yet to see anyone explain how punching nazi's will stop them from spreading their hate and taking power? What stops them from protecting each other? Just waiting till one of the is assaulted and then killing the puncher, all while being within their rights? And you can respond with shooting the person, or even a well placed bat to the head will do it. I don't think they could get away with 20 people punching and kicking the 'puncher' till he's dead, but there is nothing stopping them from using deadly force after he's punched one of them.

I'm not convinced in the slightest that punching nazi's is the answer to them preaching genocide.

Yeah it's going to suck poo poo when all these nazi's and poo poo that post in youtube comments actually fight back with their automatics and poo poo, but it is massively cathartic to see nazi's getting smacked like they deserve

• Locked thread