Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
These animations whenever Kazuma wins a minigame are incredible. I forgot how much he gets into playing pool and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ImpAtom posted:

Did you do the slot car thing yet?

If not do it ASAP.

I just did, holy poo poo that was amazing.

His reaction when getting lapped (I picked a completely wrong setup) is also pretty great.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

man nurse posted:

Shooreh Pippi, Shooreh Pippi :tinfoil:

I wish I could've gotten that as an outfit.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I did the password substory yesterday and man, that ending was great. Kiryu just walking away after getting the right password looking all satisfied was just perfect.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

precision posted:

Have they acknowledged the "poker makes the game crash" bug yet? It's happened to way too many people to be a coincidence, the game hasn't ever crashed anywhere else for me.

This seems to have been fixed with the latest update.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is it just me, or is it impossible to buy the soundtrack for this game anywhere? Sure I can listen to it on youtube, but I'd prefer having an mp3 version.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Caitlin posted:

Did you even take a cursory glance?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Music-Sound...LYAAOSwKrhVZtBz

(to be clear, all I searched was "yakuza soundtrack")

None of these are songs from the actual game, what I'm looking for is this soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKU1dpZSkc8&t=2611s

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fix posted:

So is the whole crafting thing just genuinely pointless?

I've only used it for one Majima substory and to get a bunch of Zap guns to farm Shakedown. The weapon crafting has always felt kind of unnecessary to me in this series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Ludwig van Halen posted:

Wow you have to be pretty good at out run to beat electronics king. Got as far as I've ever gotten in my entire life in that game and it wasn't good enough

I beat outrun regularly when I was a kid, but I've only made it to the 3rd stage after 20ish tries. Either this version is way harder then whatever version it was that I played or I've just become old and slow.