Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
Holy poo poo beast style is too good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI

projecthalaxy posted:

I don't care for it personally. I haven't played much with it though, as I love Rush style so much. But then I didn't like playing as Saejima very much either.

I'm having exactly the opposite thing on my end where I'm in love with beast style because it just melts randoms in about 5 seconds flat, whereas rush seems to take ages.

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI

HORMELCHILI posted:

poo poo i took the white box because i thought that miracle johnson preferred white

I'd assumed it didn't matter if it's black or white

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI

8-bit Miniboss posted:

All the people you beat up are just knocked out and Kiryu has never killed a man! (The beginning of 1 doesn't count!)

Please get back to me on this point after a certain gameplay segment

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI

ImpAtom posted:

Majima didn't kill a single one of those people

Not even the guy he literally throws a knife through the chest of.

I did the knife heat action with a chinese broadsword, that man's abdomen was entirely sword.

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI

exploded mummy posted:

There's dudes named Mr Shakedown who steal all your money if you lose to them in a fight.

They wander around the map and if you find them again, you'll get back whatever you lost if you can beat them. There is an accessory that lets you spot where they are on the map that you can get after 2 or 3 substories.

The first Mr Shakedown is met in Chapter 2 and is a scripted event. Honestly you're not gonna have a lot of money on you at that point, so just go with it.

They're kinda hard to take down as Majima without some planning and knives, though Kiryu can really destroy them in beast mode if there are a lot of heavy objects.

If you can get a zap gun it cuts through their health pretty nicely.

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
Seriously zap guns, just dodge and 2-3 blasts each time and that's 1 billion in about 30 seconds- 1 minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirty Deeds Done
Apr 8, 2009

OI OI OI OI OI OI
So after the chapter 3 boss I have discovered, yo weapons are fuckin gross damage in Kiwami 2.