Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

This probably doesn't qualify as a spoiler, really, but re: the management sim:

I don't think I will ever get tired of sending a chicken, a monkey, a roomba and a child to investor meetings. Goddamn, it's comedy gold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Admiral Goodenough posted:

Nothing more to gain, you use it to get cash for the rest of the game basically :homebrew:

Some of the later dungeons can give you a lot of cash too, but the management game is the best way to get cash for a pretty low effort.

Alternatively, get really into mahjong and start playing the 5 million game for quick-ish money. And then stop playing the actual game and just play mahjong full-time, instead.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

Barudak posted:

I know how to play mahjong but sadly play my chinese families style so the scoring in Yakuza is all hosed up and WRONG

It really throws you off until you get used to it (well, used-ish, I just know a couple of scoring rules and just roll with it, which isn't a whole lot different than normal, tbh). I'm going to be a disaster next time I play my family.

fancy stats fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Dec 15, 2020

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

If you have the DLC classes, I found the Matriarch's gun moves did a ton of damage to I think at least Saejima. I probably would've beat the boss first try at like ~40 if I had known about their special move (and accessorized appropriately).

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

These are cool as hell, but once you get the hang of it, building a nice neat wall is extremely satisfying.

fancy stats fucked around with this message at 18:17 on Mar 3, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

I'm gonna swear so many goddamn oaths in the peach garden