Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

I remember being blown away by the graphical improvements when loading up Yakuza 3 on the PS3 for the first time all those year ago.

Having not followed to much media, here's hoping 0's is similarly impressive!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Goddamn, this game is kinda like Kiryu's origin story, so I wasn't expecting him to be the same ol' army smashing, badass he is in the later ones. But nope, I guess he's always just been the toughest, most face stompingist fucker from the get go.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

I've spent the entire night playing Slot Car Racing and boy do I suck at it. But I'm loving all the side quests and characters to do with it and have managed to spend all my cash tricking out my car.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Oh man, Majima's Karaoke song is so good.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

Is there any real benefit in leveling up multiple jobs? Having a difficult time trying to figure if anything actually carries over between them.

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

These vocational school quizzes make me feel like an absolute dumbass. Same energy as old school quizzes, making educated and random guesses and barely scraping by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hortism
Oct 25, 2010

After finishing the company mini game Ive got money to burn on retries. But don't quite have it in me to grind it a bit longer to get the 10+ mill more I need to upgrade the weapons lab.

One thing I love about the whole company storyline is how it actually gets referenced in other side quests. It's always a weird disconnect how in say Yakuza 0 the fact that you're a billionaire property owner never gets brought up, but here Ichiban just name dropping his status is such a cool little detail.