Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I actually didn't know this was coming out in America until a couple of days ago- I never got into this series much but this seems like as good a starting point as any. Preordered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Are there any substories you can get locked out of? Like, if I eventually get to the point in the game where I play as the second protagonist, will I be locked out of any side quests I could have completed beforehand?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

LOL at the Michael Jackson substories

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

How do I unlock the other real estate districts? I only have the first (Leisure King)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh I wasn't even aware of that investing thing until now-can you only do that one time per store?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Ahhh. Thanks a bunch, all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

exploded mummy posted:

gonna requote this in case you need help getting the advisors and stuff

Awesome