Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
It's Ichiban!! My friend. My friend Ichiban is back.

Your Uncle Dracula fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jan 27, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
The combat in 7 is fine but even fine is better than the fun to watch but frankly mediocre brawling of that which came before.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I’m gonna beat up Tataru AND her channel

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Eiji rules and is my friend.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah, the snippet of the podcast I listened to while using the Eng dub was entirely Japanese. (Or at least a language I don't speak.) It's a shame, that sounds like it rules.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Anyone able to use the Hostess triple dart shot attack ruled in Y7. :colbert:

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Chapter 6: I want to perform heat actions on whoever decided to put an unskippable animal crossing minigame in there. gently caress you. I get off work, excited to play some Yakuza and instead I have to hit trash with a baseball bat for 45 minutes.

You are weak.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
SOMEBODY…!

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
dondoko farm is the real palworld

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I like Geodancer on the fourth party member since it provides a lot of support, which the team kind of lacks otherwise. Everyone else seems fine as is, but I put Ichiban in Aquanaut mostly for something new.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
There's maybe two tough fights left. Go for a run into the grinding gauntlet that Zhao points out to you once or twice, then go to the crafting lady and have her buff all the weapons you're using. That should be enough.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Man. Samurai rules. Just put (chapter 7): Adachi into one and gave him some decent sword I had lying around and he's hitting easy 500's on his skills. By comparison, fire dancer Nanba's pretty so-so.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
In what chapter of y8 will I have all the party members unlocked (and thus I can go all in on side stories and nonsense to quell efficiency brainworms)?

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Yea but I want all of the playable characters in the party so they can all gain exp.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I think it was reasonable to be worried — that after a pretty firm passing of the torch, Kiryu coming back in the wake of a director change might’ve made some folks concerned.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I started with 7 so not really :shobon:

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

History Comes Inside! posted:

You played them wrong

Oh dear. Can you forgive me?

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
And I kind of think Nanba is just teasing him / trying to get him off his Saeko fixation.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Get someone who greets you as lovingly as Ichiban does Gachapin and Mukku.

Also Ichiban’s canon love interest in 7 is Zhao

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Is there anywhere to buy empty cough drop tins besides the grind dungeon in Ijincho? Kinda fucks you over if you’re trying to get Ichi his ultimate bat.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Zhao rules. Dude is absolutely doing great.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Nanba isn't a cool dude, he's a 40-something weenie and his VA's performance in Y7 especially knocks it out of the park.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Tomizawa is a Krillin. Does that make sense

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Koichi’s still a threat!

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Muuuukku~~

Gachapin!!

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Comparing Ichiban to Raiden should be considered a slur

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Essence of High Noon rules.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i do not enjoy adachi's budgie smugglers

Coward

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Aren’t you thread banned

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

CaptainBeefart posted:

:3:

You don't happen to have any more of these, do you?

The RGG Twitter has been posting them.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Ichiban is hallucinating the party being there because a hero never fights alone unless it’s significant for the plot. Namaste.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
My thirsty rear end would never be allowed in the GiGO.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
That's the power of sushi, baby.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
I wish Hero had a little more cool stuff to it. I get that Ichi having three personal classes is sort of meant to balance Dragon of Dojima being really strong, but it doesn't quite compare.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Make sure to reshuffle saves by most recent, it should have an autosave. Sorry to hear it if not tho. :(

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Ichiban, Tomi, Yamai, and Seonhee. That should be the core Y9 party. Joongi will appear in the penultimate chapter.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

:emptyquote:

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
There was a golf minigame in Y7?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
Some guy at RGG made the chase mechanics and by god he will force it into the drat games.