Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

So I'm going through Like a Dragon for the first time, this might be the most split narrative I've ever encountered. I'm a homeless man living in a scummy room in a brothel doing odd job for a handful of bills. I'm also the CEO of the largest corporation in town and have dozens of millions of Yen in my pocket and a super office building me and my friends could in theory sleep in, oh and an orbital laser.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Rhonne posted:

You know, if they ever do another game with duel protagonists like this one, they should do Ichiban and Yamai. That weirdo is awesome, and I'd love to see the kinds of weird rear end sub stories he'd get mixed up in.

I'm down for Yakuza: A song of Ice and Fire

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

I'm late in chapter 13 but have like 10 things that can only be done at night including the ending to several characters bingos but I'm starting to get worried it won't be night in Hawaii again until after I beat the game. If they are going to lock things behind the day/night cycle they should let you just switch at will from the start.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Digital Osmosis posted:

I’ve asked this before and I’ll ask it again until I make up my drat mind, but what job should I use for Ichiban? Hero seems kinda meh to me, both in terms of skills and final equipment. Chef, maybe? It keeps him having a high magic and physical attack at least. I really can’t decide!

I liked Desperado for him for a while, helped him do follow up attacks and feel like it worked with him going whole hog into the Americanness.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

welcome posted:

No thanks.

Least provides a built in explanation as to why the party loses all its levels and items between games.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Plot was kinda eh but I got to run around spamming "ALOHA" "HEY!" "HEY!" "ALOHA" so I mean it was worth it.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

I feel bad for all the RGG protagonists because they always seem to sleep on couches almost exclusively for some reason.

Let kiryu sleep in an actual bed :(

There's a scene early in Infinite Wealth where the 3 party members argue over who sleeps on the floor. In a hotel room with 2 couches and a bed. So I'm going to assume 2 sleep on the couches and one on the floor.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Persona.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Ha their leader is named after Luffy, Yakuza/One Piece crossover time.