Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

get that OUT of my face posted:

I have no idea how they'll make Rihanna as Marion Crane work because she's not an actress, but I'm optimistic.

She doesn't have to do much, in the movie the character is all nervous and edgy and then gets killed to death so maybe it'll be an easy role that doesn't need much acting skill, unless they do the whole stolen money setup.But if she just arrives and gets got and then a detective character played by a skilled actor shows up to fill us in it won't make a difference. I like Rihanna tho and I think it will be cool to see her in a show I like so i aint worried.

I've only seen season 4 and started 5, I was surprised that it was set in the present cause I never seen previews etc before. I'm wondering if that means they don't have to set it up for the movie to begin. Like I would have assumed it would need to be like "Norman lives in the house and Mother is dead and he's crazy" as a strict prequel series but if it doesn't take place in the same universe (is that the right term?) can they just end it however. There's so much poo poo going on and I can't picture it just blowing over and Norman living in the house and running a motel. I want the man with the beautiful lashes to throw him off a cliff.

life is a joke fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Feb 27, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
Really wish more people were into this show, I never gear about it. I don't watch too much TV so finding something I'm really excited about week by week is really nice, but at least in my circles it didn't really catch on. A couple people remember being excited when it was announced but that's it. But it must have done OK to have made it 5 seasons.

Mondays episode felt like an ending, I'm glad there's two more hours because that's a lot of time to have everything go off the rails. Weirdly I'm rooting for Norman even though he's a moidarer but I don't see any way out for him unless he does it to himself, which I don't think is too far fetched.

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
what was the medallion (?) thing that the cop uncovered in the gravel parking lot? It kinda looked like a dog collar but i barely saw it. maybe a throwback to an earlier season victim but i haven't seen 1-4 yet.

• Locked thread