Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

You're the cave

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

These Covington kids?

"Boys will be boys".

Edit: lol some of these c-spam mods will be running the country someday.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Castor Poe posted:

"Boys will be boys".

Edit: lol some of these c-spam mods will be running the country someday.

They know it, apparently one of their chants to taunt the opponent's team is "One day you will work for us".

Nice country, good job

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

"This isn't racist at all" I say to myself as I coat teenage boys in black paint and then make sure to outline their eyes and lips in white.

"You libs triggered yet?" I whisper to myself as I put a 2nd coat on this underage boy.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/freedom_moates/status/1087545933406093312?s=19

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

a new study bible! posted:

How many of those do you think are court ordered?

Most?

"Less than half of absent fathers pay child support, and most of them are forced to. It's about time people stopped being mean about men!"

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

hey congratulations you made it two full years. this thread is over 7000 pages and takes several seconds to actually load in. make a new thread or post in the other trump thread or something. god bless

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
If someone wants to make a new Trumplol thread do that I guess and link it here and then this one can be closed.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

communism bitch posted:

If someone wants to make a new Trumplol thread do that I guess and link it here and then this one can be closed.

a good one is preferable

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
This thread belongs in a museum. We have contemporaneous notes about every stupid scandal from Day 1 of the Dark Ages.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
thank god we're back that was a scary couple of m inutes

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jose should get to make it.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
someone delete mine pls

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

hey congratulations you made it two full years. this thread is over 7000 pages and takes several seconds to actually load in. make a new thread or post in the other trump thread or something. god bless

Figured I should post in here for posterity now

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Yall are as useless at making new threads as the president is at making his WALL

Why not done??!

We

cnut
May 3, 2016

i say swears online posted:

Figured I should post in here for posterity now

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Tipps posted:

This thread belongs in a museum. We have contemporaneous notes about every stupid scandal from Day 1 of the Dark Ages.

We’ve got Trump men working on it right now.

Trump.

Men.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

You have 23 solid-rear end pages of posts lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

SKULL.GIF posted:

please for the love of everything good make a new thread

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

big nipples big life posted:

Jose should get to make it.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3880290

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
Has this thread been furloughed :wth: