Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

tao of lmao posted:

Trump is giving Alex Jones and Infowars press credentials to the White House lol.

LOL

I actually burst out laughing for real, irl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol thanks Jose, you are a real friend.

Fake edit: I forgot to get loving PMs again :(

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol thanks Jose, you are a real friend.

Fake edit: I forgot to get loving PMs again :(

one day i'll be able to share my most secret thoughts in private with you i still believe

also loving lol at that alex jones news

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Trump's gonna unskew these election results, can't believe five million illegal immigrants all voted for Hillary

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Trump's gonna unskew these election results, can't believe five million illegal immigrants all voted for Hillary

They are very diligent and reliable ppl, so it makes perfect sense to me.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
"I'M SO MAD AT MEXICO I'M GOING TO TAX YOU, AMERICA" was the unexpected LOL of today

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Jose posted:

lol he's seriously the president

it;s weird

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i mean im just gonna stop paying federal income tax

trump doesn't why should i

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Moridin920 posted:

i mean im just gonna stop paying federal income tax

trump doesn't why should i

lol

you're a poor so get punished for it

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Does it count if I'm laughing at the millions of idiots who voted him in and didn't know that the ACA = Obamacare? Because lol @ them. Enjoy your overpriced Insulin, fuckwads.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
smash mouth at inauguration was too much

https://soundcloud.com/vagidictoris/all-star-by-smash-mouth-but-all-notes-are-in-c

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

lol at the continual hand wringing in my FB feed. it's gonna be a great 8 years.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

lol at the doomsday clock moving ahead 30s god drat

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

lol at the doomsday clock moving ahead 30s god drat

We're still in daylight savings time so it's fine.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
he's a man of the peopgahahahahahaha he's gonna clean up coruptfffdfaahahahahahahahahaha

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Sid Vicious posted:

I am laughing at the new president but also at this picture of Haley Joel Osment

lol he grew up to be an anime

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

also trump has early stage dementia 100% guaranteed, you can tell from his interviews

lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we are really hosed hahah :downs:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

im p sure he could just announce on twitter in a month that the wall's done and all his inbred followers would believe it and yell fake news at anyone who pointed out its not

easy way to save a cool $15 billion

cnut
May 3, 2016

hahahahahahahaha

https://twitter.com/bmkibler/status/824702889729761280

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

https://www.pedestrian.tv/news/arts-and-culture/watch-waleed-aly-recounting-trumps-first-week-as-p/3daf581f-f886-4200-9803-ff412c009a83.htm

Summary of first week.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

I'm lolling constantly. A torrent of lols. Thank god I live in western Asia.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Trump's first international meeting is with an anime.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Just on my way home, thought about tump, and lolled again.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Reading about the wall and how fail its going to be if it even gets built and loling

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Some parts of the wall will need to be built on private property. Wonder how he plans on dealing with that.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Realizing that Trump talks like Lucille Bluth and loling

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Woke up this morning and had a hearty lol at the fact that Trump is president

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Jose posted:

my country voted for brexit and all the areas that got the most EU money voted for it most lol

i lolled hard when i found out scotland voted exit in the referendum

its still funny

lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol at all the poor clowns who voted for an orange man who would call them losers to their faces if he didn't want their votes. He has an open contempt for anyone with a net worth less than several million but people actually believed he'd be a champion of the poor. Hahahaha.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Lol, just Lmao again this morning. God bless

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

bag em and tag em posted:

Lol at all the poor clowns who voted for an orange man who would call them losers to their faces if he didn't want their votes. He has an open contempt for anyone with a net worth less than several million but people actually believed he'd be a champion of the poor. Hahahaha.

Well he did claim to be a champion for the worKing class which is more than the democrats brought to the table.

From one of the good political front page articles:

quote:

Running a campaign of working class populism, Republican Frankenstein Donald Trump entered the race by descending the escalator in his own lavish building, approaching a microphone, and calling undocumented immigrants rapists. A hair-plug Rapunzel that hatched out of a Faberge egg, a man who writes his name on everything from jets to pyramid schemes, he has successfully engaged the economically disenfranchised better than Democrats by bragging about being a billionaire who doesn't pay taxes.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I'm still lolling but at this point it's more like this :stonklol:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Toadvine posted:

Well he did claim to be a champion for the worKing class which is more than the democrats brought to the table.

From one of the good political front page articles:

Look at this poo poo. My friend, we're all loling here

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Captain Yossarian posted:

Look at this poo poo. My friend, we're all loling here

It's lol time.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i lol most of the day every day. i'm mentally retarbed

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Lol, the leader of the free world is a Mad Max villian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
i just lolled but it was kind of a sad lol. how do i get rid of my empathy so I can enjoy this more