Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Oscar Wild posted:

#ReppealANDRepplace

#TapppinMyFootOverHere

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lol

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
LMAO "move on". It's almost like he doesn't understand that the Republicans can do this without him. (If they can let go of each other's throats long enough)

Attitude Indicator
Apr 3, 2009

my god, i can't, loving trumptruck lols here

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It will be cool when Republicans collectively piss themselves in order to appease the Donald and vote our futures away tomorrow

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Right, and Bannon is the new Cheney. History is repeating itself, no one learned anything, which was my point.

Uhm, Bannon is just as incoherent as Tump tho?

I'd be curious to hear what an unmonitored conversation between them sounds like.

-So, are we ready to move on the..?
-Yeah, yeah, absolutely we're going to get right on it, it's gonna be great!
-The greatest!
-The greatest, and about time too.
-So everything is in place, we can just get to it?
-Absolutely, in fact I just spoke to.. to.. and he said we're ready to go. More than ready.
-Okay!
-Okay, we should get things in motion, I'll give .. give them a call, discuss a couple of things, smooth out a few wrinkles, shouldn't take long now.
-That sounds tremendous, get back to me when.. when.. ok great!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Heath posted:

It will be cool when Republicans collectively piss themselves in order to appease the Donald and vote our futures away tomorrow

mm i'm expecting a good trainwreck, myself

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Mr Havafap posted:

Uhm, Bannon is just as incoherent as Tump tho?

I'd be curious to hear what an unmonitored conversation between them sounds like.

-So, are we ready to move on the..?
-Yeah, yeah, absolutely we're going to get right on it, it's gonna be great!
-The greatest!
-The greatest, and about time too.
-So everything is in place, we can just get to it?
-Absolutely, in fact I just spoke to.. to.. and he said we're ready to go. More than ready.
-Okay!
-Okay, we should get things in motion, I'll give .. give them a call, discuss a couple of things, smooth out a few wrinkles, shouldn't take long now.
-That sounds tremendous, get back to me when.. when.. ok great!

lol

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
This is not a,joke

Trump demands house vote now or hell keep,obamacare in place

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol it's like that hope diamond episode of South Park and Obama and trump are friends scheming to make health care

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

lol

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

You accidentally posted a screenshot of reddit, friend

how embarrassing for you :/

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

your screenshots are almost black and there's no context and also it's reddit fuckin ay man.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

happyhippy posted:

Their true essence is: We want to kill and make more American's poorer QUICKER than you are doing now.

This is the SOLE reason of the argument.

lol

The Freedom Caucus is the dumbest of the dumb guys. Assuming that they understand anything about healthcare or the actual repercussions of their ideas is giving them too much credit.

They believe in the power of the free market to fix everything if they can destroy the government.

NotWearingPants fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Mar 24, 2017

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

your screenshots are almost black and there's no context and also it's reddit fuckin ay man.

Here, brighter version. Read the tab titles and look at the amount of upvotes/downvotes.

There are 100,000 people having a spite war to get the dead black man or the dead white woman the most upvotes lol

Applebee123
Oct 9, 2007

That's 10$ for the spinefund.
Trump just saying "Right thats it, now NOONE is getting a new healthcare bill we're going back to Obamacare" causes problems for the upcoming non-healthcare budget issues and government shutdown. Without cutting $900bn of medicare spending he can't simulatenously cut taxes, avoid increasing the debt ceiling, build the wall, increase defense spending and fund a massive infrastructure bill, he probably cant even do most of those things at the same time even if he cut medicare.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's gonna be hilarious when trump accomplishes nothing his entire term

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
I just realized why everybody in the news media takes every obvious lie Trump says and meticulously drags it through the ringer to verify it's false even though everybody already knows he's full of poo poo from the start, like the ridiculous Obama wiretap claim.

It's because there are still, beyond all odds, people in the world who think Trump might represent some semblance of good and right and What This Country Needs.

That's the reason. The media knows that those people still exist and all these idiots still need to be guided by the hand like infants to the realization that maybe voting for Trump was possibly the dumbest goddamn thing they've ever done.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Mar 24, 2017

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

turn off the TV posted:

Here, brighter version. Read the tab titles and look at the amount of upvotes/downvotes.

There are 100,000 people having a spite war to get the dead black man or the dead white woman the most upvotes lol

Woops you posted another reddit screenshot on accident, third tries the charm though go for it again

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Applebee123 posted:

avoid increasing the debt ceiling

Not only is this something he can't avoid, it's something that absolutely has to happen or else the economy will go byebye

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

I can't imagine being so butthurt about reddit that you can't even laugh at the retarded escapades of its Nazi userbase.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

How do I get free credit scores?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

GreatGreen posted:

I just realized why everybody in the news media takes every obvious lie Trump says and meticulously drags it through the ringer to verify it's false even though everybody already knows he's full of poo poo from the start, like the ridiculous Obama wiretap claim.

It's because there are still, beyond all odds, people in the world who think Trump might represent some semblance of good and right and What This Country Needs.

That's the reason. The media knows that those people still exist and all these idiots still need to be guided by the hand like infants to the realization that maybe voting for Trump was possibly the dumbest goddamn thing they've ever done.

they probably have a roll-out plan for flat out calling him a liar; they're building up to it so as not to shock people

and i bet that roll-out plan has a big portion of it blocked out as a "????" because who knows how long he's going to make it

turn off the TV posted:

I can't imagine being so butthurt about reddit that you can't even laugh at the retarded escapades of its Nazi userbase.

if it was a funny screenshot we would have enjoyed it no matter where it was taken it just wasn't very funny

i still believe in you and think you are capable of good posting that just wasnt a good post

Tumble fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Mar 24, 2017

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

turn off the TV posted:

We have no idea what you're talking about maybe if you explained it better?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

GreatGreen posted:

But. Fake news so doesn't matter the effort

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Woops you posted another reddit screenshot on accident, third tries the charm though go for it again

Lol

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

Idgi why am I lolling? Reddit? Lol.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Can we get a photoshop thread for this great picture of our glorious PUTUS

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

It's funny because people are trying to censor the names and images of the victims of terrorists, because the attacks make their political stances look bad. They aren't even pretending to care about the victims at all, unless their deaths fit their narrative. And there is a nice set of numbers showing just how many people are doing it.

It's revisionism packaged in a modern social media format. I guess it's a historian thing.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Applebee123 posted:

Trump just saying "Right thats it, now NOONE is getting a new healthcare bill we're going back to Obamacare" causes problems for the upcoming non-healthcare budget issues and government shutdown. Without cutting $900bn of medicare spending he can't simulatenously cut taxes, avoid increasing the debt ceiling, build the wall, increase defense spending and fund a massive infrastructure bill, he probably cant even do most of those things at the same time even if he cut medicare.

They're not going to do any of these things EXCEPT increase the military budget by $54b and it's going to gently caress over the debt even more lol

( just watch)

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006

turn off the TV posted:

It's funny because people are trying to censor the names and images of the victims of terrorists, because the attacks make their political stances look bad. They aren't even pretending to care about the victims at all, unless their deaths fit their narrative. And there is a nice set of numbers showing just how many people are doing it.

It's revisionism packaged in a modern social media format. I guess it's a historian thing.

Oh, dang. And they're doing it on reddit? Sounds bad

sexpot
Nov 12, 2016

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Mulvaney looks exactly like Billy Quizboy and I would illustrate this if imgur didn't suck poo poo now

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

turn off the TV posted:

What?

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

His rispiradine is wearing off

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
If anyone missed this piece I highly recommend it. Definitely some LOLs in here for those of you capable of reading longer form journalism (I struggle myself).

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-trumps-first-lady.html

Basically, Kellyanne Conway is totally, completely insane and the Trump administration is basically a clown car full of paranoid incompetents.

quote:

But Conway bristles when she feels public perception of her influence is confined to the idea that she’s a mere mouthpiece. In conversation, she is eager to explain that she’s in important meetings, important events, and privy to important information.

I"M IMPORTANT I"M A REAL BIG REAL IMPORTANT SMART VERY SMART PERSON

quote:

Besides, as everyone in this chaotic White House will tell you, when it comes to this president, having all the facts all the time is virtually impossible. “It’s very hard to be in the Trump loop,” one former Trump adviser said, both owing to his “unpredictable” personality as well as the “insular nature of his senior staff.”

quote:

Of course, to hear Conway tell it, nothing that nefarious is going on at all. She shrugs when asked about the inaccurate things she’s said. The Bowling Green Massacre? She meant to say “Bowling Green masterminds,” she told me, referring to the would-be terrorists who were apprehended before they staged an attack. And alternative facts? “Two plus two is four. Three plus one is four. Partly cloudy, partly sunny. Glass half full, glass half empty. Those are alternative facts,” she said, further defining the infamous phrase as “additional facts and alternative information.”

we've always been at war with Eastasia

quote:

Conway, Bannon told me, is “Broadway Danny Rose — you know, that Woody Allen movie where he was the agent for every kind of vaudeville lounge act, and he’d stick with these people forever?”

lmbo

quote:

Trump called her “baby” onstage at an inauguration ball, an incident that barely ranks in the collection of plainly sexist sins he’s committed and that are now so well known that I don’t need to repeat them here. But, according to Conway, her boss is “the most surprising rejoinder to what I have found to be sexism in the Republican Party,” adding that he is “very pro-woman” and “protective” of the women he knows.

Yep, sounds like a real feminist there pro-woman as in pro-tits and pro-rear end and pro-sexual harassment

quote:

By the advent of the pundit-industrial complex in the late 1990s, she was already famous-for-Washington: quoted as an expert on the desires of the female electorate, profiled by JFK Jr.’s George magazine, rumored to be romantically involved with the now-deceased senator from Tennessee Fred Thompson (something she told me was not true), and crassly dinged by Bill Kristol’s The Weekly Standard for being part of “a new class of Washington-bred cigar-and-martini bimbos.”

Pretty sick burn from The Weekly Standard here, :drat:

quote:

Conway gestured to the plate and asked if she could have some. “Sure,” we said, “of course.” She then reached her hand across the table and, rather than the steak, picked up the roughly seven-inch-long decorative scallion resting on top. Then she tilted her head back and put it in her mouth, like a sword swallower on Coney Island or a snake eating a mouse. About ten minutes later she remarked that she thought it was a piece of asparagus.

i have nothing to add here, :lol::lol::lol:

quote:

Bannon. “I have enough friends,” Bannon told me. “I’m not doing this to have friends. I don’t socialize a lot, I don’t bring people into my life. This is like being in the Navy, this is like a duty. I don’t enjoy this every day. This is not living; this is a kind of existence.”

fuckin a

quote:

‘Oh, those who aren’t in the photo must be — ’ ” She trailed off. “How about if we’re the ones working? How about the five computers on my desk?” (There was only one computer on her desk.) “Everybody draws the wrong conclusions, I think.”

Play fucked around with this message at 03:08 on Mar 24, 2017

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
:lol:

ZombyDog
Jul 11, 2001

Ere to fix yer gubbinz

turn off the TV posted:

I don't speak reddit so this still makes little sense, some people upvoted two topics on the same day, and Aysha Frade got more so therefore you drew your conclusion?
Having read neither actual posts on Reddit ( neither are presented to us ) I don't know what the original posts are about, if they have been poorly worded or edited thus may or may not be unreadable, positive, negative or neutral, which must surely have an influence on how they are received, and given we are what only looking at upvotes here as your only meaningful metric all I can say is: I don't get it. You're projecting your own word salad onto meaningless numbers and we are supposed to lol with you?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003

Play posted:

If anyone missed this piece I highly recommend it. Definitely some LOLs in here for those of you capable of reading longer form journalism (I struggle myself).

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/03/kellyanne-conway-trumps-first-lady.html

*good post*

it's just people that hate themselves and want to take it out on others, all the way down

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

TotalLossBrain posted:

Remember that in conservative collective memory it was Bill Clinton's housing policies that caused the mortgage crisis because it forced banks to do all these mortgages for poors AND CERTAINLY NOT A LACK OF REGULATIONS!!!!

The regulations were there until bill clintons presidency moron.

Edit: you really don't understand what you are talking about and I'm sorry I called you a moron

Dubplate Fire fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Mar 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

ZombyDog posted:

I don't speak reddit so this still makes little sense, some people upvoted two topics on the same day, and Aysha Frade got more so therefore you drew your conclusion?
Having read neither actual posts on Reddit ( neither are presented to us ) I don't know what the original posts are about, if they have been poorly worded or edited thus may or may not be unreadable, positive, negative or neutral, which must surely have an influence on how they are received, and given we are what only looking at upvotes here as your only meaningful metric all I can say is: I don't get it. You're projecting your own word salad onto meaningless numbers and we are supposed to lol with you?

One is the random black man killed by a white supremacist gently caress with a gladius. The other I assume is a woman killed in the attack in England. I'm not sure his conclusions are correct and they definitely aren't relevant but that might help explain the point he's trying to make