Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Bust Rodd posted:

Illinois is like New York in that I hear it and think “Chicago!” but then I realize that’s just a slice of a much bigger state that I know nothing about.

As someone who had to go to high school in the other part of IL, ignorance is bliss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

g0lbez posted:

gently caress this very gay earth when I read that and think "drat that's a legit good idea"

Lol same

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/nadinevdVelde/status/960265733153280000

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Wyatt Koch? of course coke is white

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

quote:

Friend,

They won’t stand for the National Anthem.

They won’t stand for record-low unemployment, a booming American economy, or a call for American unity at the President’s first State of the Union…

… So we’re not sure what the Democrats will stand for…

But our President stands for AMERICA, the FLAG, and our HEROIC veterans.

So Friend, if you stand with President Trump, ADD YOUR NAME to our Official Stand for America petition to send a message before the Super Bowl this Sunday.

I got this email from our special boy because I signed up to give him one of those report card polls that turned out to be a fundraising scam.

Gave me a lol though

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCw7RJ5eE8

I hate Illinois nazis

Harald fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Feb 5, 2018

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
America 2018: a safe space for nazis

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

instead of singing the national anthem they should just sing about how great and bigly trump is

The Archaic
Jul 6, 2003

Are you a consultant archaeologist in North America?

Unionize today!

PM me and ask me how your future can be history!

Man they're really pushing the envelope of what American voters will tolerate in their candidates. Alabama managed to narrowly avoid electing a pedophile, let's see how a full blown Nazi does.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

The Archaic posted:

Man they're really pushing the envelope of what American voters will tolerate in their candidates. Alabama managed to narrowly avoid electing a pedophile, let's see how a full blown Nazi does.

Electing Nazis to trigger the libs!

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

The Archaic posted:

The district is in Chicago and the last election for the seat went 65-35, so I'm guessing only half of the white population will vote for a literal Nazi leader and he gets 30%.

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

From before, but can we all just appreciate how unabashedly loving stupid or disingenuous a person has to be to look at Donald Trump not taking the presidential salary as, well anything significant let alone worthy of admiration.

Like here's a play by play:

We elect a celebrity known for being a wealthy businessman and con artist, in place of a candidate who people thought wasn't trustworthy enough
The party of the celebrity starts to REALLY come out against celebrities speaking their minds
People say we should admire Trump for not accepting the presidential salary

I hate saying "our country deserves anything bad that happens to it in the future" because I know most of us didn't vote for him including myself, but seriously it's just depressing how stupid we are when we've been given every advantage as a country to be loving phenomenal.

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

1. Being politically Correct
2. Being Presidential
3. Abstaining from profanity
4. Making a deal on great, cheap healthcare.
5. Reducing gas prices
6. Taking care of China
7. Russia
8. Terminating a man, Ruining his life and Family
9. Taking candy from a beautiful baby.
10. Building the wall, which Mexico pays fore.
11. Trade
12. Getting Prisoners Back
13. Q&A format
14. Using a teleprompter
15. Words
16. Riding the country of drugs, debt, empty factories
17. Firing people
18. Making some unbelievable changes
19. Stopping the nonsense
20. Making everybody happy.
21. Not thinking

Lol it's even better in list form

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

friendbot2000 posted:

I got this email from our special boy because I signed up to give him one of those report card polls that turned out to be a fundraising scam.

Gave me a lol though

Even the flag holders are kneeling

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Quicksilver6 posted:

Rainbow six vs GOP occupiers

Result:
Both teams dead by friendly fire in seconds

I've heard a theory that Trump et al. are trying to wind up the GOP voter base to the point where they'll riot in the streets if/when Trump is finally impeached and I think that's funny as poo poo, cops would be MORE THAN HAPPY to beat up, gas and fire machine guns at crowds of angry chuds just as much as they enjoy beating up, gassing and shooting everybody else

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
drat, Melanin seems pissed. That's a lol
https://twitter.com/gbennettpost/status/959579672601415680

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

im dying the lols are too much

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

lol nice

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Grimdude posted:

I hate saying "our country deserves anything bad that happens to it in the future" because I know most of us didn't vote for him including myself, but seriously it's just depressing how stupid we are when we've been given every advantage as a country to be loving phenomenal.

Except not really? I mean, there’s vast wealth but it’s almost always been held by a tiny minority who have blatantly taken horrific advantage of others (to the point of severe oppression, genocide, slavery, and child labor) to attain it and keep it. Aside from a few post-WW2 decades during which some regular people could do really well for themselves (if they were white) and a smattering of rags-to-riches stories that actually resulted from ingenuity and creativity instead of outright blind luck and/or douchebaggery, the US has generally been kind of crummy. It’s depressing as gently caress.

Gorefluff
Aug 19, 2004
cuddly minotaur
About the ER bill thing, I thought I had a concussion after getting into a fight (more like a shouting and shoving match; I’m not a fighter outside DnD lol!) with my wife’s boyfriend and slipped on some beer he spilled on the floor. Had all the symptoms I looked up online. So I had to call an ambulance because neither of them would drive me because the game was just starting and they didn’t believe I was hearing ringing or my eyes were dilated, and it was raining so I wasn’t going to take my bike. Anyway $6500 of my savings later plus whatever the ambulance is going to bill me for all I got was a Tylenol and still had to cab it all the way across town to my parents place since it was her night to have the townhouse anyway. Miserable, miserable experience, full communism now.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I hate Illinois Nazis.

Genderfluent
Jul 15, 2015

Gorefluff posted:

About the ER bill thing, I thought I had a concussion after getting into a fight (more like a shouting and shoving match; I’m not a fighter outside DnD lol!) with my wife’s boyfriend and slipped on some beer he spilled on the floor. Had all the symptoms I looked up online. So I had to call an ambulance because neither of them would drive me because the game was just starting and they didn’t believe I was hearing ringing or my eyes were dilated, and it was raining so I wasn’t going to take my bike. Anyway $6500 of my savings later plus whatever the ambulance is going to bill me for all I got was a Tylenol and still had to cab it all the way across town to my parents place since it was her night to have the townhouse anyway. Miserable, miserable experience, full communism now.

I'm going to need some more details here bud

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Finally, Steve King will not be the only openly Nazi member of congress. It's about time that we broke down those barriers.

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Make Ayrans Great Again

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

friendbot2000 posted:

Make Ayrans Great Again

aryans were always great :smug:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Gorefluff posted:

my wife’s boyfriend

:eyepop:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

The part of Illinois that isn't Chicago is basically indistinguishable from Indiana and Missouri.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Hey, some dudes are happy when the bull smacks them around a little

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

Flesh Forge posted:

That is him but he has nothing to do with that quote or the speech. He's a convenient fat guy Koch relative. Doesn't make him a good guy but it's a misleading photo choice.

I'm guessing the fat tshirt dude has a good heart but just a broke brain then.
Maybe he will turn things around for america

lol

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

Genderfluent posted:

I'm going to need some more details here bud

He's going through a divorce, but he & his wife don't have the funds for two households so they divide up who stays in the home on a weekly basis.

He plays D&D with his wife and the new boyfriend and he's rather angry about the entire thing.

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Actual cuckoldry in the every time you lol at trump thread

Chernobyl baby fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Feb 5, 2018

g0lbez
Dec 25, 2004

and then you'll beg
i'm married and still have a girlfriend. maybe it's more common than you think!!

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
You guys are cool, then. I'm poly but I'm too awkward and sad all the time to have more than 1 partner at a time

Abandonment issues y'know. Don't wanna find out someone I poured all my feelings into doesn't actually lik me and stuff

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
I love to gently caress and would like to try it once in real life, someday.

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011
Speaking of gently caress, American politics sure is a gently caress, huh guys haha... ha... heh....

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I love to gently caress and would like to try it once in real life, someday.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Pull up thread!

Chernobyl baby
Jul 19, 2011

Ars Arcanum
Jan 20, 2005

Best friends make the best weapons

Burt Sexual posted:

Pull up thread!