Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Every day I wake up and start laughing because everything Trump does is a joke.

Now wait, I cry because I am genuinely afraid of what's happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Today has just been great. For the first time in a year I feel just a little okay about the country.

Honestly not trying to get overly optimistic but ya just have to grab on to the little things.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Anyone know why Jared "A Real Boy" Kushner deleted every single one of his tweets?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Don Gato posted:

:argh: Queers, in MY MILITARY? loving LIE-BRALS DESTROYING ARE TROOPS! THIS NEVER WOULD HAVE HAPPENED BACK WHEN I WAS IN!

*washed out of basic training after a week, talks about how he knows combat because he was in the poo poo during an airsoft match*

I know SO MANY of these types.
They all talk enormous game but can't tie their shoes without getting winded.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Paul Ryan is slowly masturbating back there. He's so in love and can't contain it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I WANT TO loving DIE

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Queed?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

TEE CEE JAY

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Okay, why do Repubs keep up this lie that the military is unfunded and dying?

Their budget keeps going up year after year.

My ex-military friends all agree they they have more money than sense and witnessed an embarrassing amount of waste.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Joe Kennedy is a delightful palate cleanser.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Just woke up to see that Stormmy Daniels confirmed their affair?

I can't wait for this fat sack of poo poo to be thrown in jail.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

What if Trump has a normal dick?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Have we laughed yet about how Melania stole her initiative material from Obama's FTC plan from 2012?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

As someone actually tangibly hurt by this hell administration, gently caress accelerationists and the privileged nihilism of "burn it all down and start over" that doesn't recognize the massive suffering and death visited upon the most vulnerable by the "burning down" process

Yep.
It's real bad now but has a lot of room to get worse.
The rich and powerful are ALWAYS the last to feel pain. We have to keep fighting against them and ALSO supoorting eachother.

They want us to fight and eat eachother. It's the only way they can get hard.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Mistle posted:

Counterpoint: the rich will feel no pain once the guillotine is done doing a good job of guillotining.

This cool and edgy opinion ignores that a massive amount of people (almost all poor) will die before America ever gets to that point.

Edit: Excuse me, you do know that they would suffer but don't care.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Dumb Lowtax posted:

OK genius, tell us the exact point at which you'll consider it time for revolution and justice against abusive plutocrats. How will we know? Is it whenever 80% of people can't access basic healthcare and education? More? Slavery being legalized again? Or is that still too early? There has to be some point at which you consider things ready and I'd like to hear it. What would it take.

Edit: I assume we're specifically talking about guillotines here and not accelerationism.

Just because I'm not nihilistic about this situation doesn't mean I have a quantifiable line in the sand.
The examples you gave sure would be good catalysts but we arent there yet.

If I could change things for the better *right now* I would. However, hoping that this whole country is caught up in a cleansing fire is stupid as hell.

You want to chop the heads off of people you think are doing the most harm, go crazy. I would genujnely like to see you try. Maybe you will succeed. Or more likely you'll get shot down by any number of military personnel, secret service members and the wacked-out Oath Keeper types.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Obsidianheart posted:

Did Pence call for the Muller probe to wrap up at the Indiana rally?

Lol he dirty.

He did.
Maybe he wants Mueller to pull the pin so he can be president.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I sincerely hope Melania has found a way out. She's probably not evil. Just married a dude for power and money but then got more than she barganed for.

She doesn't deserve to be beaten, harassed or killed. She's not a GOOD person, mind, but most people aren't.

Barron will turn out to be a psychopath. No doubt about it.
Or maybe he'll turn HARD and become a pinko hippie to piss off his family.

Anyone heard from Tiffany Trump lately?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

asaf posted:

would a trade really carry over to another country? seems like a lot of regulations and certifications would be diferent but i don't know

Something like a plumber is easier than electrician. Seems like the more complex it is, the less likely you can carry it over.

Like a lot of doctors and surgeons have trouble making a practice in the US if their degree is from somewhere else.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Remember when Trump was at some press conference, rambling about whatever and he goes, "And, you know, Melania wishes she could be here..." and she was literally standing next to him?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

the thing is though, you should really care about what's on cable news because that's where most people get their news.

actually i have no idea if that's true. where do most people get their news?

Facebook.

loving lmao this shitass country getting their news from Freedom Eagle Dot Libery

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

It baffles my mind, really freaks my bean, that there are people who WANT to live under a tyrant.

Even more are the people that want tyranny in everything but name. They think they won't be negatively affect but LMAO of course they will.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

no one really worships trump, the gibbering senile idiot. they worship the ideal daddy figure that only exists in their mind.

Sorry but this isn't true.
I personally know several people that love him AND everything he has done.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Methanar posted:

lol hitler was way more effective than trump

We can only hope...?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

This thread is a constant reminder to make sure your passport is valid.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Because you may have to flee the US once Trump feels cornered.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Way ahead of you, brother.

I'm, uh...
Seriously considering my options.

What country will take me on refugee status?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Those Portland Nazis got their permit revoked about an hour into ther rally.
Portland police are racist fucks but at least they usually hate Nazis.

Except for Captain Kruger since he's a FOR REAL white nationalist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

https://www.apnews.com/amp/dd66165e0e6c47cd924bec54ca92f3c5?__twitter_impression=true

Nebraska GOP launching a false flag operation against *checks notes* Pikachu?