Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
loling hard over here as I read columns by right wing media in Europe. They wrestle HARD to come to grips with their favourite country suddenly saying F U to free trade and agreements in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Lolling hard

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Woke up. Realized I have a new week of accelerated Fascism in front of me. Will there be mass deportion EOs? An EO declaring war against bunnies? A hostile Russian take-over of American newspapers? Who knows! lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Gonna be Voldemort. lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Imagine the monkey paw curse of being a huge narcissist and get elected POTUS, but also being the least popular POTUS from the get-go. lol!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

lol

I hope you enjoyed your last election.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

Most of my job is telling people if their water has too much lead

Gonna be cool when trump casually eliminates our jobs lol

You can oppose him in the streets,

or you can sit at home and hide,

either way you're gonna eat some lead lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Donald Trump, for realsies, used an incident where someone failed to set fire to a mosque in Sweden (nobody got injured) as an example of American media actively suppressing information about terrorist attacks, and proof for why you need to implement a muslim ban. lol!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Gentlemen, behold:

The charred remain of one of the major terrorist attacks, shamelessly suppressed by US media, yet boldly disclosed by Trump.

It's a make-shift mosque in a Swedish suburb.

ISIS, aka some teenage jackasses, sprayed some graffitti and failed to light it on fire. Because, you know, it's a brick wall.

This is evidence why it's worth it for America to become an international pariah.

loving

l
o
l

E: only some property damage was caused by this attack.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

"What, building a fence to Mexico and deporting Mexicans cuts into MY supply of cheap labor!?!?!?!?"

lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

thathonkey posted:

woke up lollin

PS it is going to he a WALL :colbert:

The Wall will be built by the debris of bankrupted American farms.

Meanwhile, produce costs will skyrocket due to protectionist tariffs.

lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

The small sliver of veggies will be replaced by Trump steaks.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Putin is dismantling the White House as we speek

Reagan rolling in his grave

lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Knight posted:

lol 6 tweets from 3:40AM to 5:13AM

The hardest working man in Government.

But yes, I assume that he's constantly riled up and getting very little sleep at this point. Turns out electing an elderly angry overweight man to POTUS might not be the best idea ever, even though it sure is entertaining.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

And Trump wonders why his organization is leaking like a sieve. While starting a war with CIA and FBI. lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Hahaa media broke his brain in less than month. Congrats!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Imagine bannons face today

Getting more and more red with rage

As the full extent of Trumps ineptitude is puked up, one word salad at a time

Lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

lol

The press conference went great

Everyone liked it

I mean, Rush Limbaugh like it, so it must have been great

Fake media hated it

gently caress you USA

Love,

Donny Boy

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Lol, opened up a newspaper and a professor in media relations wrote that "the most neutral thing you can say about Trumps press conference is that it was bizarre".

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

I'm Trumps cute, cuddly, flappy old body

lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

lol

got into a facebook argument with a populist rear end in a top hat who went "yeah but we need to take Trump seriously"

way to go Trump

you have the much coveted "racist Swedes" vote locked down for 2020

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Early weekend morning must be Trump's prime time. No handlers available to stop him, as they are not old grampas who wake up at 6 on.a sunday to yell at morning shows.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Iran's president in open letter to Trump about treating women

http://www.brecorder.com/2017/02/26/337895

Lol

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

White House, Washington DC

Tuesday

Trump: Kellyanne, we're out of here!

Spicer: You look like a turkey!

Conway: Yeah.

Trump: I would say... I would say, you look like an ostrich!

Spicer: Yes!

Trump: Right?

Conway: That's pretty good.

Bannon: You know, I want to call her an emu... But I want to save it for, you know -

Trump: Save it, save it, save it.

Bannon You are a big, fat, flightless bird!

Spicer: Yeah, yeah!

Conway: Those are all... Those are all...

Trump: Yeah, I mean just sort of the general... The general whatever.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Lol

It's not like you need people working to have a government, right? Right? Keep starving that beast until your united states collapse over bad management.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

The first month was a masterful media blitz strategy. Trumps bumbling failures lowered the bar of expectation so ridiculously low that the public is amazed whenever his handlers can put him by a podium and he doesn't poop his pants multiple times before they cart him off to Florida again.

lol

Also, international flights to USA has seen a stark downturn, as tourism in America suddenly lost a bit of its appeal. Amazing coincidence that this development occurred the last month.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/20/travel/after-travel-ban-declining-interest-trips-to-united-states.html?_r=0

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Sessions lied
Goons died

(of lollin')

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Good luck building the entire wall with $20m USD, Trump. That's like, only enough for the graft of the people drawing up plans for drawing up the plans.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/01/mexico-border-wall-funds-trump-administration

"Construction for Donald Trump’s proposed border wall hit a financial roadblock over low ‘existing funds and resources’ in the homeland security department"

lol

E:

"DHS officials did not respond to a request for comment on this story."

Double lol. Or lollol.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

White House 3: Balls Deep in Moscow

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

The president of the united states is barely literate.

Lol!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

"liberal democracy won out! History has ended!"

*trump is elected*

"Oh did I gently caress up*

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/ne...beral-democracy

Lol

More like gently caress-up-yama

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

lol

"Bad (or sick) guy" made me think of Gingrich.

Donald J Trump -- primary mission
Advocate of civilization
Definer of civilization
Teacher of the Rules of Civilization
Arouser of those who Fan Civilization
Organizer of the pro-civilization activists
Leader (Possibly) of the civilizing forces

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Has anyone said

Tronald Dump

yet?

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Jel Shaker posted:

I wish I was a midget so I could ride a Great Dane to work :(

I wish I was a midget so I could use the same gloved as Easy D

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

unpacked robinhood posted:

They have dumb idiot things like election day not being a mandatory national holiday lol

lol at a country not putting their election day on a weekend or national holiday. Sad!

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

this morning i opened up trump's twitter while yelling "ENTERTAIN ME"

but he hadn't tweeted :(

Maybe he's afraid that his phone is tapped?

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

"we're not going to reveal our sources"

that is today's lol

Wait wait
I thought Trump-chan said that undisclosed sources were in fact sad, not good?

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

I can barely start to imagine how hard it must be to organize a department with all the chaos regarding policy while also having no staff. lol!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

bollig posted:

So I'm an American who has lived abroad for the 2nd Obama administration, now this and also traveled very extensively during the Bush administration in the same country. I have definitely felt the swing of European sentiment toward the US. Like during the Bush administration, people would seriously ask me 'how could you let Iraq happen?' The general feeling was that the administration really was an extension of the American people, if that makes sense, and that we were all uncultured shitheads.

But the feeling is quite different with regards to Trump. I think they genuinely feel sorry for Americans. Mainly because there has been a quite striking right wing takeover across Europe for essentially the same 'reasons' as in the States. It's hard to paint the US as uniquely evil in the world after Brexit, Crimea and Poland, for example. That having been said we're only like two months into this (jfc) so who the gently caress knows.

Honestly, a big difference is that Bush invading Iraq meant the death of hundreds of thousands of innocent people, while Trump seems to be loving things up for Americans far more than he's loving up people abroad, especially given the travel ban etc. never going anywhere. So it's a lot easier to feel sympathy for you guys when you're looking at a future without education or infrastructure except for the wealthiest, compared to when you were starting wars across the globe on obviously fake charges.

Things will probably change when Trump declares war on China after a particularly jingoistic Fox News story, lol