Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Fiddler on the Reef posted:

lol at the doomsday clock moving ahead 30s god drat

We're still in daylight savings time so it's fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

hahaha right now there is a kid who was totally named Donald after the trumpman. can you even imagine

Disney is reboot the Duck Tales cartoon this year, so they could always claim that they named their kid after Donald Duck.

Vakal fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Feb 14, 2017

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Catastrophe posted:

Why does absolutely no one take the opportunity to challenge a single statement the president says in real time?

It's called giving a person enough rope to hang themselves.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Applewhite posted:

Nearly half the country thought that electing a guy whose name has been a punchline for decades would be a good idea. LOL

To be fair, a lot of people were just curious to see what a non-politician would do with the highest level political position in the country.

Much like the first time you poke something into the electrical socket as a child, now we know.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

If you melted these two together you might end up with a decent leader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Bogus Adventure posted:

The whole children internment camps tragedy really has me shaken up. Seeing those people drown out protesters with chants of "U-S-A" makes my blood boil. I'm almost done working abroad, and I cannot wait to join the fight against this bullshit when I'm back home. gently caress Trump, gently caress the chuds who enable him, and gently caress these monsters who want to treat people fleeing for a better life like animals.

I look forward to the youtube videos of you punching people out on the street.