Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol at all the poor clowns who voted for an orange man who would call them losers to their faces if he didn't want their votes. He has an open contempt for anyone with a net worth less than several million but people actually believed he'd be a champion of the poor. Hahahaha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

trump is charlie's uncle from it's always sunny but with tons of money and power

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
1461 lols

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Jose posted:

all laughs are welcome becuase its a funny time to be alive

It will soon be a funny time to be...... dead.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol trump is afraid of the danger 5 year old girls pose to our nation. Hahaha

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I lol when i think about when Trump whittles down all regulations to the point where we have to consider putting in a regulation preventing dow chemical from dropping toxic waste off in your kitchen, but the only regs left to cross off are child labor and bans on medical experimentation on live humans.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
His next EO should just be

"all Americans like me and support me bigly. They all agree i have yuuuuge hands."

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Moola posted:

I hope the nuclear hellfire wipes us out before I hit retirement age

Retirement age? There is no such thing. Once you are no longer productive you'll be shipped a special pill and told to honor your country with one final sacrifice.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Niwrad posted:

He doesn't know that Frederick Douglass, a man who died in 1895, is dead. :lol:

https://twitter.com/nytpolitics/status/826821967617593345

His entire black history speech was "I got many votes. So many votes. Also media, very mean to me. Ben carson is black and i talk to him!"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
LMAO Trump hung up on the PM of Australia. haha. We gonna bomb some kangaroos too before long.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

I just flashed forward to the first time we have a big national tragedy and he's obliged to give one of those speeches previous presidents have had to strike just the right balance between reassuring, mournful, and determined with a somber gravitas.

and lol he's gonna make it all about him and it's gonna be just revolting and terrible.

"our thoughts and prayers go out to the thousands dead in the pacific northwest mega-eruption. as the magma chars their skeletons i can't help but think of the char-seared brisket taste from my line of trump steaks."

"This was a yuuge tragedy folks. Let me tell you. Almost as bad as the voter fraud that stole many votes from me. I'm sure many of the people who died were good people who supported me. I had the biggest inauguration and my next one will be smaller because these good people who died won't be there. Some of them might not have supported me. I guess that's one silver lining in the tragedy."

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Son of Rodney posted:

the creators of south parks said they're not going to continue making fun of Trump as it's gotten too hard. Reality is weirder than any satire they could think of. Hahaha.

Trump's 6d chessgame claims another libtard.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol remember when Trump said he wished we'd plundered Iraq for oil then a week later he's poking at Iran with a stick. Hahaha.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol remember how the Wells Fargo scandal was one of the larger news stories of 2016, this while 2008 is still on people's radars, and then our POTUS decided now would be a fantastic time to peel back banking regulations? Hahahahaha.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Lime Tonics posted:

Wall Street critic Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., said the second action, delaying the fiduciary rules, would "make it easier for investment advisors to cheat you out of your retirement savings" and "will put two former Goldman Sachs executives in charge of gutting the rules that protect you from financial fraud and another economic meltdown."

lol, the banks are going to run roughshod over anyone and the president is fine with it. just, lol

Trump and Fam don't stay in the WH full time because the entire Goldman Sucks board is moving in and they needed the space.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

I will restore LAW AND ORDER!!!!!

wait what? Judges can do poo poo? gently caress that.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Gobblecoque posted:

dude can you imagine the twitter meltdown that would follow trump being unable to initiate a nuclear holocaust. lol

I just tried to MAKE AMARRICA SAFE AGAIN and my enemies are plotting with terrorists to stop me. SAD!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Carmant posted:

You guys are sitting here loling about Trump, meanwhile the Dow is up 69 points under his leadership.

Once he unleashes the full power of wallstreet we will all live happily ever after and no massively corrupt mismanagement will utterly destroy thousands and thousands of families ever again!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

unpacked robinhood posted:

If twitter goes on an unscheduled db maintenance tons of people will die lol

Donald Trump's businesses (totally in a blind trust and so not at all under the authority of the pres) will move to acquire twitter and make it great again. Lol.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Lol he tweets exactly like my old conservative grandpa. You could just smell the fwd:fwd:fwd: oozing out of every tweet. Lollin so hard.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Lime Tonics posted:

"Putin’s is a killer," O'Reilly said in the interview.

"There are a lot of killers," Trump responded. "Got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country's so innocent?"

LOL

He's a killer for sure, because I'm dying lollin

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Students will now be issued guns to defend themselves against teachers who may mistake them for bears. MAGA

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Uh she's qualified, rear end in a top hat.

No degree. Never taught school. Never went to public school. None of her kids went to public schools. Wants to take public money and give it to private schools. Donated millions of dollars to republicans.

She doesn't understand basic pedagogical debates so you know she's not biased!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Trump LOVES the poorly educated, and that means he will love all our children.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
2024. President Trump tweets

"American Election system RIGGED. America wants 3rd term. SAD."

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

no NO i couldn't believe it but it's real apparently

http://blog.acton.org/archives/89837-bring-back-child-labor-work-is-a-gift-our-kids-can-handle.html

ahAHAHAHAHAHAHA stop STOP i can't

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

What if we let them work just a little? You know, for like, a few hours at really really low pay? Just saying.

Lmao

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Why effort post when you'll soon get to watch it play out in real time lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

thathonkey posted:

i think someone said it best earlier in the thread id quote them but im on my phone:

electing a black president broke american politics

just lol because it's really true it is hardly even an oversimplification rather a selfevident fact at thos point

lol

Lol white (orange) authoritarian clown somehow black man's fault. Lollin and I can't stop.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

thathonkey posted:

just to be clear i was not insinuating that it's somehow obama's fault, that was just the overall result :shrug:

I know. But the conclusion it draws is very telling in America today.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
Trump's first war tweet

"generals supporting terrorists. Won't use nukes. Bad dudes in Iran cheering!"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

kierrie posted:

lol guys of course I didn't mean that children should work in a coal mine, but imagine how much fun it would be for them to assemble iphones - they luv that poo poo amirite?

They'll be earning money! The greatest achievement humans can strive towards!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

"You have no value as a human if you are not an employee earning money."

- blog post funded by billionaires

I lolled a little harder at the mention of loosening up minimum wage in there too like "your kids can experience the joys of mining! For almost no pay! American values!"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

Should we feel bad for cyber bullying Donald?

No. Just lol

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
In lolling because the GOP literally tried to silence a woman on the senate floor and instead handed her a campaign slogan that's getting her reelected in 2018. LoL.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Lil Peeler posted:

Warren is an incredible Center and it would be interesting to see her run but I'm not sure she has the international chops for the office?

I meant she'll keep her seat in the senate. She's up in 2018.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

She'll probably get the boot because people are sick of the SJW politics

I'm getting tired of seeing a stinky pile of poop next to a terrible opinion but you didnt get the boot so i don't know that it's a given.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Have faith friend, all that self-hatred for being an American will soon vanish

All things will vanish in the nuclear hellfire comrade.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

!!!! You mean Donnie could be getting us all easy women with double ds???? drat the courts! MAGA MAGA MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

thathonkey posted:

Opinion: Do we really need the US constitution?

Pff that ol thing created by the so called founding fathers? Psh. SAD.