Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Very cool idea to revel in your bigly special expensive house while federal workers are on the razor's edge of becoming homeless because you're and incompetent cspam mod who cares more about your vanity project than human lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

ah yes. Only now was it hosed up. not before. not at all.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

how is q even still a thing. Didn't some guy easily debunk Q by making a post as Q that basically said "hey this was super easy to hack, real amateur stuff, I'm just typing words and this whole schtick isn't real"

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

FMguru posted:

President Brain Genious has a cunning plan to get his wall and reopen the government

https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1084600154806804480

The freshmen dems that have been dunking on him with extreme prejudice and effectiveness? Yes... I can imagine they are the key to getting Wall

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
So with this shutdown is there an escalation point? Meaning a point where even more services shut down and more employees are fuloughed? Or do things run at their current level indefinitely? Obviously there is a risk that the employees currently working without pay will just gently caress off making things slow down, but I'm talking more about an official Step 2 kinda thing.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

not many people know this but fire is made of heat

fire old. hot. wall and wheel.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

old beast lunatic posted:

somebody tell Donald that his golden arches ticket won't work if global civilization collapses and save the world.

in a post apocalyptic hellscape Chris Christie is forced to cook hamberders and fish delights after the president's first act is to devote the last of civilization's resources to getting a McDonalds up and running.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
"The embryos as plaintiffs"

yikes

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

hamberders for orb

hail orb

hail hamberders

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Tip posted:

I'm trying to plan a business trip for February, but I have no idea if airports will even be running next month after all the air traffic controllers quit.

lol

once wealthy people cant take their vacations and large businesses suffer consequences from a lack of air travel the GOP will magically find a moral imperative to re-open the government

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Oh gee I wonder what kind of travel will be allowed and what kind will not. Hmmm... a mystery

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

Is it some kind of sexual fetish for Europeans to feign shock at American labor conditions or healthcare system? Every thread is rife with posts all "sacre bleu! They make you pay for medicine? And you don't get 4 months of paid vacation? I do, I sometimes just break my own foot for fun and the doctors come to my house and fix it and even kiss the boo boo for free"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

He should shop around for a better hospital and let the invisible hand of the free market choke him to death in an alley.... I mean, solve this problem he's having.