Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Question from a stupid motherfucker (ie me): can donald j trump, president of the united states of america, pardon himself??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Phobophilia posted:

If perchance you live near a bunker where the billionaires plan to hold in luxury after the collapse, please do your duty and raze it to the ground.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/01/30/doomsday-prep-for-the-super-rich

quote:

In private Facebook groups, wealthy survivalists swap tips on gas masks, bunkers, and locations safe from the effects of climate change. One member, the head of an investment firm, told me, “I keep a helicopter gassed up all the time, and I have an underground bunker with an air-filtration system.” He said that his preparations probably put him at the “extreme” end among his peers. But he added, “A lot of my friends do the guns and the motorcycles and the gold coins. That’s not too rare anymore.”
Tim Chang, a forty-four-year-old managing director at Mayfield Fund, a venture-capital firm, told me, “There’s a bunch of us in the Valley. We meet up and have these financial-hacking dinners and talk about backup plans people are doing. It runs the gamut from a lot of people stocking up on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, to figuring out how to get second passports if they need it, to having vacation homes in other countries that could be escape havens.” He said, “I’ll be candid: I’m stockpiling now on real estate to generate passive income but also to have havens to go to.” He and his wife, who is in technology, keep a set of bags packed for themselves and their four-year-old daughter. He told me, “I kind of have this terror scenario: ‘Oh, my God, if there is a civil war or a giant earthquake that cleaves off part of California, we want to be ready.’ ”
When Marvin Liao, a former Yahoo executive who is now a partner at 500 Startups, a venture-capital firm, considered his preparations, he decided that his caches of water and food were not enough. “What if someone comes and takes this?” he asked me. To protect his wife and daughter, he said, “I don’t have guns, but I have a lot of other weaponry. I took classes in archery.”

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

In the UK 2015 General Election there was a moment when the old Labour leader unveiled a moses-style stone tablet with some really awful election promises literally carved into it. Later it emerged that nobody told the leader's PR or communications team that this was going to happen, so:

quote:

while watching Miliband unveil the tablet on television, a Labour press officer "started screaming. He stood in the office, just screaming over and over again at the screen. It was so bad they thought he was having a breakdown".
I can only imagine that this is what it must be like for Trump's lawyers every time they open twitter these days.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

That Breitbart article is sure something

some excerpts

What does it have to do with civil rights?

Compassionate conservatives

and finally, a classy ending

America your country is sick. It's very poorly and it needs help.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
The Pissdbaby cometh

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Cubone posted:

if you work in a d.c.-area mcdonald's it is your patriotic duty poo poo in the food
hopefully anybody working in McD in the DC area has already been making GBS threads in the food for years

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Dissapointed Owl posted:

What does this ghoul think a government is supposed to do? Can someone ask him
Um the state is a weapon wielded by the bourgois class in defence of their social and financial interests.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Lol

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Man this dude a lil bitch

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
That doesn't seem particularly practical, as civic infrastructure goes.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

lol he's so angry about TIME his brain broke and he can only communicate in slogans and soundbites

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

ay carumba

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
do a tweet u fat orange oval office

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Knight posted:

Just like Ben Garrison's depictions

This is physically nauseating for some reason.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I don't understand why he doesn't just get a loving hair transplant if he's that vain and insecure about his hair. What thought process lead him to settle on that loving abomination?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Bob NewSCART posted:

Look up the story of him getting hair plugs and then violently attacking and raping his wife

(This is the president btw)

Somebody mentioned this earlier and I thought that premise was so ridiculous it must a joke.

Reality contorts itself into ever more twisted shapes to accommodate the pissmaster general

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
He then added: “You’re talking about the front-runner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.

“It is true. You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
why are president trump's eyes and lips so deathly pale

is it because of his bad fake tan or is there something else going on there

honestly i don't like to judge people by their appearance but you look at this man and there's just nothing right. every single thing about this gentleman is wrong somehow and its unsettling

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
you know how older people sometimes smell kinda bad and its like just the smell of age and decay? i think probably president trump doesn't smell so good to be honest.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

i guess you probably can't buy mannequin wigs that actually match trump's 2foot comb-back. Probably you'd have to get it custom made.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Catastrophe posted:

not realistic. his butt is certainly much flabbier than that.

e:

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/939997467323531264

"Roy Moore, 2011: Getting rid of the Constitutional Amendments after the 10th would eliminate many problems"

hmmmmmmm...
13th: Abolishes slavery, and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime.

15th: Prohibits the denial of the right to vote based on race, color or previous condition of servitude.

19th: Prohibits the denial of the right to vote based on sex.

22nd: Limits the number of times that a person can be elected president.

24th: Prohibits the revocation of voting rights due to the non-payment of a poll tax or any other tax.

26th: Prohibits the denial of the right of US citizens, eighteen years of age or older, to vote on account of age.

The guillotine is too good for this oval office

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Obsidianheart posted:

Eh, my life's pretty hosed up.

Yeah because you hang around with racist magamen (but i repeat myself).
Stop hanging around with that guy and there's a meaningful improvement in you life right there my dude.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Democracy was a mistake

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

TRUMP
ANAL
PISSING

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
MASSIVE TAX CUTS (looking good).

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

He looks like the kind of Commander in Chief you could eat play-doh with.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

goldenninjawarrior posted:

Did anyone do this yet.

Trump look like a loving fishman from Innsmouth

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Moridin920 posted:

people who don't believe in separation of church and state suck big time

It's so weird to me as a brit because the UK is (i exaggerate) basically a theocracy, with a state religion whose supreme pontiff is the head of state - and literally nobody gives a smidgen of an iota of a single gently caress what any religious representative thinks about anything, and when politicians start talking about faith and morals the entire audience immediately goes :yikes: and thinks they're a nutcase.

Meanwhile your broke rear end country was loving founded on ideals of religious tolerance, and the exclusion of religion from the public sphere explicitly to protect that freedom of religion. And this is how y'all ended up.

smdh tbh

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

J.A.B.C. posted:

http://www.tmz.com/2017/12/12/jake-tapper-roy-moore-spokesman-bible-muslims-homosexuality/

I know, TMZ, but this poo poo is hilarious. He looks like a melting blow-up doll.

look at this freaking mouth-breathing hick rear end yokel

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

heavens to betsy!

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
The President of the United States of America is reality TV star, and noted sex pest, Donald J. Trump.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

A compilation of Moore supporters crying at the results party

https://youtu.be/6uIkxhUyBZE

in my veins

print out every frame of this, grind the paper up into dust, and snort it.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

Seriously, what a retard.

The President?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Donald johnald trump, is bad

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

but there were faults on both siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*shits pants*

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Speedboat Jones posted:

Of course the British retard is one of those chuds that thinks a picture of bacon will scare the muslims away.
Some fash down my way apparently mistook Muslim children for some kind of vampires, and tried to force their school to close by hanging bacon from the gates on the assumption that they wouldn't be able to pass the threshold.
When that didn't work they escalated by tying a severed pig's head on the gates, but that also didn't seem to have the desired effect.

Say what you like bout faith-schools (I don't have any time for religious education) but obviously the kids aren't guilty of anything except being brown.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
Could Trump potentially serve time, or will it jyst be one of those retire-in-disgrace things? Cause I mean the man clearly has no shame so I don't think the latter would be much punishment.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Powershift posted:

LoL, rich people going to jail?

What loving timeline are you from?

Well i figure he's loving up the racket for all the other rich bourgie cunts by being so blatantly retarded that they might just make an example of him.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Wait so their crooked criminal defence lawyer, who was supposed to bury all their incriminating emails, died, and they didn't think to maybe replace him or check in to make sure that it was being handled? :hmbol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

tell me they discovered his body 30 days later with the TV still on after someone reported a strange smell coming from their reclusive neighbor's apartment.

Even worse, the guy got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and spent two months in hospital before he died. I don't see how The Retard's team couldn't have known about it and made some alternative arrangements.