Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

So this dude has gone through my feed and responded and added @fbi to each response. He real mad.

Ask him to hack someone and release the piss tapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
They had a story on NPR this morning about Black Lung and how common it was and it made me chuckle COAL :trumppop:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Let's get rid of the pretense and just change the national anthem to the sound of the bell on Wall Street.

Let's just all kill ourselves

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Chinatown posted:

nothing suspicious about going "rest assured im ok" via twitter and not just walking down the hallway and finding literally any reporter at the white house or popping her head out from Trump Tower or whatever.

No sir nothing suspicious at all. Carry on everybody.

Eat fresh you loving gabbagool

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
So Melania is 100% dead right?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Can someone share the "Melania happy with the Obama's" photo here? I want to tweet it at trump

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
God bles. America

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hihohe posted:

The land that I.... (looks at cheat on hand)

Let the kids sing what they want

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ok but get this: I'm sure he read somewhere that they've been ignored so checkmate

Didn't Obama say he was open to dialogue with North Korea and he got poo poo on?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Iron Croissant 64 posted:

Thats what we've been doing for 20 years and look where it got us: We all thought last summer 100% we were going to have a nuclear shooting match with N.Korea in 2017. That calls for a change of tactics, and this is a positive one. I'd honestly call the US drawing down its presence in south korea and north korea maintaining a regional, non nuclear ballistic missile program a win at this point. Hopefully followed by the opening of friendly rival relations between the koreas.

Nice rereg you ding dong

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Burt Sexual posted:

Come on diniro, punch back. Technically it’s punching down but hey

Oh hey, Burt sexual!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hey guess what though, she isn't president and our current president is a loving retard so she can tweet whatever she wants

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I loving can't wait for this country to die :allears:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

communism bitch posted:

officials scolded "a group of 5-year-olds for playing around in their cage

Death to America

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

communism bitch posted:

lol

Is this the famous 11Foot8 bridge?

How loving dare you mention that bridge round these parts...

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

communism bitch posted:

why what happened

Lol nothing I just remember the osha thread worked itself up into a frenzy over it

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Burn it all to the ground

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

:prepop:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

duck trucker posted:

That guy who shot scalises dick off is the last great American hero

Dorner

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I have an off grid cabin in the woods to go hide in when everything comes crashing down and I can't wait :allears:

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ape Fist posted:

Do not loving come here unless you have money. And I mean basically middle-class gently caress you money, like you're at least walking into a MINIMUM 50k starting job, and make sure you've come here a month or two BEFORE any loved ones or anything like that because Ireland is currently going through a loving serious housing crisis. The 2008 collapse effectively resulted in zero housing being build in Ireland for a loving decade. Now the economy is back, more or less, and people have money to spend but there's absolutely no loving housing at all. And don't even loving think about moving to Dublin because it is absolutely unconditionally hosed. It is my opinion that you should absolutely not move to Ireland.

I don't GAF I'll live in a hole in the ground and eat trash and offal like a dog

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ape Fist posted:

Being homeless in the Summer in Ireland might not be too bad but gl in the Winter.

Lol I live in the Midwest and it routinely gets -30 to -40 farenheit here in the winter I think I'll manage

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

I saw that earlier. Unbelievably blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Let's just burn this country to the ground and start over.