Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

lol at the continual hand wringing in my FB feed. it's gonna be a great 8 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

lol at the doomsday clock moving ahead 30s god drat

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Angela Lansburial posted:

i want to lol but i still find it hard to not care about the blatant injustice, lies and sheer psychotic lunacy of this situation. how do i abandon all hope of basic human decency so i can lol more. how do i get rid of my cares? please help me goons

maybe start caring when he actually does something bad. until then :lol: build the wall and muslims stay out!!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

lolling hard to the handwringing on bannon's seat on the national security council. "omg a literal nazi!" these dudes worry me more than trump. (Trump!!)

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

seriously tho, for those of us who voted for Trump as the chaos candidate this has been a great 2 weeks. Trump!!!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Szymanski posted:

Hey mr Trumpy man
travel ban Jihadists
fugees come but he sends them all home

:lol:

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

lol at all the handwringing itt we're making america great again whether you like it or not!!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Knight posted:

How many dead 8 year olds will it take? Asking for a friend...

collateral damage happens in war, the mission was a success, and I wonder how many 8 year olds died from obamas drones!!

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Knight posted:

So the answer is infinite?

there will be some amount of collateral damage on the path to the defeat of ISIS. there is some number of eight year olds in that figure: it's that many.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao this moron actually things trump is good

"good" is not nearly strong enough a word.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

"I think killing 8 year olds is cool, and necessary" - insanely epic trump guy

whoa whoa whoa I did not say killing 8 year olds is "cool." It is very tragic. but pretending like it's not a regular occurrence in war and that somehow it is unique to Trump's administration does you snowflakes no favors.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

What makes it funny in this case though it Trump is sending people to die and he can't even do them the respect of reading the security briefings first or make a thoughtful decision. Like, the parents of the dead marine probably spent more time voting for Trump than Trump did ordering their son to get killed.

Did I say Marine? I meant Seal.

ya but they lost any and all consideration to be respected when they signed up to get paid to go kill people their lives are forfeit to the will of US foreign policy who the f cares if a seal got himself killed lol.

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

just pump the dudes full of morphine a most merciful death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiddler on the Reef
Apr 29, 2011

I am once again lolling heartily about how much everyone on the internet's panties are in a bunch about DJT's presidency. It has been the gift that keeps on giving and Mueller getting the ax would basically be me as a 6 year old on Christmas morning. Hallelujah I flippin love it.