Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
hahaha i read the thread title and i lol'd god drat you guys hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Maldoror posted:

He's prolly gonna get impeached within 1 - 2 years

which country do you think he'll nuke out of spite on his way out

i bet it'll be iraq

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Sid Vicious posted:

I am laughing at the new president but also at this picture of Haley Joel Osment

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

whoawhoawhoaahaahahaha

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

the lols are coming fast and free

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jose posted:

i hope they land close to me so i die in hellfire quickly and not suffer radiation poisoning that won't be very lol worthy

lmao if your sense of humor is so weak you aren't lolling as your kidneys shut down

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao what on earth does that even mean

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
donald please just sign the executive order that says america is now great again

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

staberind posted:

drat, I think I am going to be in here a lot : trumps trolling is off the scale.

I'm dizzied by it really

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
lmao just thought of a goon who said trump wouldn't do what he was saying and had a good lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

Lol because every time I finish a bottle of water or juice now I rinse out the bottle and refill it and store the water for when the world ends.

lmao you're going to get shot for that water Ahahaha

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Over There posted:

There are certain guidelines that we have to follow like "make sure the client sees this document 3 days before closing or else they can't close" which I suppose is there to give people time to review it before signing but honestly it just causes closing dates to be missed. Then you have to have a verification of employment up to closing that expire every 10 days which really pisses employers off when you call them 4-5 times.

Just silly stuff that seems like they had good intentions when they created it, but in the end it just works against the mortgage process and the customer.

sure those sound good to cut but lol if you don't think the stuff getting cut is stuff like "rich must pay taxes"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Jose posted:

11 days and he's about to allow discrimination against gay and trans people on religious grounds. wonder what % of them voted for him and pence

lmao this american life had a gay dude who was way into trump way back and i'm thinkin' of him and lollin'

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Konsek posted:

Yeah they have to "respond" to it. Which in the case of the EU exit petition (4.1m signatures in favour of a second referendum), it meant they responded by saying "lol nope".

So I'm loling about Trump being president of the USA and then remembering that my own country voted to leave the biggest source of free movement and free trade we could ever have acces to and loling again.

Hahaha your country is dumb as gently caress but not as dumb as the states who have trump a their president right now lmmmaaaoooo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
I'm glad i have like, zero empathy to other people, because this would be really tragic and sad instead of really loving funny lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

I'm doing the "choo choo" arm thing and saying "all aboard the lol train" to my co workers today.

hahaha can i come aboard because i had a really good lol today when i thought about trump and journalists

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

Yes Jerry loving Falwell should be in any sort of leadership position w/r/t education.

lol

thinking of how your country is going to be feeling that one for like 20+ years easy has sent me full into lol-lol-land

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Code Jockey posted:

twitter screenshots are going to show up in history textbooks, aren't they

god drat it

hahahaha oh poo poo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

thathonkey posted:

lmao he talked about apprentice ratings

glad we have elected the pettiest man in the world

Oh poo poo I am firmly "lolling" now.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

thathonkey posted:

i wonder what trump thinks is a good deal between the worlds richest and most powerful nation by far and iran? they give us all their money, hottest virgins and they kill all the terrorists we ask and in return we agree not to blow them up?

yes

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
lmao at going to war against Iran for basically no reason

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
remember when people were like "hillary is going to get us into a war but trump won't" because i am having a huge "lol" about those people right now

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
oh poo poo i just thought of the mexican tariffs again. like lmao if this was any other president it'd be talked about for weeks but we have entered coo-coo-bananas land where that's not even in the top five weird poo poo so far.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Any Canadian goons itt? I live like 15 miles from the Canadian border in metro Detroit and am considering moving my family to Ontario and I have questions

British Columbian here and we're all full up with the refugees you guys aren't taking sorry

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

thathonkey posted:

tariffs? you mean the troops he threatened to send in if mexico doesnt stop the unspecified bad hombres?

oh man a bunch of Mexicans are gonna die for no reason lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
solid lol at the realization that the producers is now a documentary

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
hey which language should i learn now that the anglosphere is hell bent on self destruction. already know german fwiw.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Unfinish3d posted:

cross-quoting from the main Trump thread:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
i assure you that, as a canadian, we have never been laughing harder

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

a new study bible! posted:

Well, Canada is America's hat

lol

Excuse us while we blow our faces off.

well please remember to take us off before you do that

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

cnut posted:

haha lol

hahaha owned

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

a new study bible! posted:

or term limits on members of congress

trying to do this is why he's gonna get impeached

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

and there it is...... the lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
WATCH THE DESTRUCTIVE EFFECTS OF CAPITALISM AND SOCIETAL RETARDATION ACTING THROUGH AN ORANGE NARCISSIST START A loving WAR

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
lmao i bet trump is going to meet with the judge and commit an act of physical violence against him

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

is it too late to say lol

the lols have barely just started, friend

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

r u ready to WALK posted:

I really, really hope they gave him fake nuclear codes

hope is dead and only lols are left

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lil Peeler posted:

What do you all think the breaking point is going to be for when the Senate starts the impeachment process? I think it's going to be when he tries to Nuke an American city

1. house starts the impeachment process it's the senate the decides if he's in or out
2. putting term limits on congress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
he's still tweeting. this president is ...... inhuman!!!!!