Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

proof of concept posted:

I'd bet every penny I have that whoever wrote this cums after two pumps, 3 at the absolute max, and in the back of his mind he resents himself for being pathetic in bed

c) If the negotiatee is doing the sorcerer’s apprentice, respond with a pirate holiday,and negotiatee have no choice but to play the hillbilly auction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Please stop being so mean Spicer was just praising Hitler's organizational and logistical skills

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Beyond the Lollerdome

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Chinatown posted:

ok hes definitely trying to get fired now lol

remember when sean spicer tweeted his password.

twice.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao that there is a non-zero chance the president will try to intervene in this

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

this is my sex face

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

this is my sex face

lmao just saw @realdonaldtrump in the bottom right podium, this is the world that we live in

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao at whenever people defend this

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Who is Trum and what does he have to do with Prussia?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Son of Rodney posted:

It's amazing how the trump lols are resulting into a whole cascade of mini-lols in their wake. Soon we will be overwhelmed by lols, the lolcapolypse is near.

I believe science fiction writers call it a "gray lol"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
there's still no loving wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lurk Ethic posted:

I looked it up, and the supposed Ivanka/Jared smear is just some boring "Jared is a real life cuck lolol" bullshit.

loving alt-righters are using the same 4 year old punchline. Boooooring.

just wait until you find out who's cucking him though