Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

You're welcome. HEre's another lol that just occured to me: some people like to say that Trump is like Hitler but in fact he's also very much like Berlusconi, who didn't murder ten million people but did bring Italy to an unemployment rate for 20-40 year olds at around like 58% percent which is messing up the country to this day haha.

that was a pretty good lol, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

what a baby lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Das Butterbrot posted:

LOLing at the cover of the current issue of german magazine Der Spiegel:

please remember this is the most influential german magazine not just some rag

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
it really helps the "lol"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

did Der Spiegel also do the one where he was melting?

no that was time but der spiegel also had this one after the election

(trans: The end of the world (as we know it))

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmao at them doing this and then performing the ultimate bitchmade move of naming him man of the year

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lmao he's from Florida

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I guess what I Am trying to say with this post is that donald Trump is president of the united states but he still uses his old twitter account (Real Donald Trump) because he thinks being the real donald trump is cooler and better than being the president of the united states (potus).

this was a really solid lol, thank you

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

int: white house, day. terrorists are attacking

GERARD BUTLER, secret service muscle man screams:
GET DOWN MISTER PRESIDENT!

MEDIUM SHOT: secret service muscle man running in slow motion to leap in front of the hail of terror bullets, but we pull out to reveal everything happening around him in real time, he's just running comically slow

i had a very solid lol at this, thank you

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

thathonkey posted:

he still hasnt acknowledged the quebec terrorist attack or offered condolences lol

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

olol trump and melania are not actually the first couple, at all

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
hey here's a bet to take:

who do you think trump has had more sex with, melania or ivanka?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
i like to lol at thinking about angry tweets being the first thing he does in the morning

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
remember that time during the campaign he angry tweeted in the middle of the night. good times. he's president now

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

I'm lolling @ trump but also at this guy who goes online to stalwartly defends Trump's ability to read words on a piece of paper.

just wait until he finds out Donald is a real total piss slave

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Snatch Duster posted:

lmao

just lmao

lmao that the turnover was six days

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lol speaking of debates remember when he talked about his dingaling during a rep. debate. extremely good poo poo

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Then afterwards, many americans voted for him in the democratic election about who they wanted to rule their country and make laws.

Get this though: there was someone else that more people wanted to be president, but she isn't president.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

This is my favorite thread because it just delivers the consistent, no-nonsense kind of lols that I so direly need.

same, because i expect that if i stop lolling i die

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

XMNN posted:

imagine if 9/11 happened today, those children would be reading my pet goat to the president

hahahahah

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i don't think he realizes that he has an intelligence agency with global reach working for him

lol

lol you think the cia likes trump

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

cnut posted:

I wonder what they've got cooking? :evil:

I'm imagining some three stooges type poo poo is going on. Cia agent drops bowling ball from ladder just as Trump goes to do up his Velcro shoes, hits the agent carrying the ricin laced taco bowl.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

thathonkey posted:

every day is a new lol

every lol a lol of you

you here is trump

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
why is he so obsessed with the new york times. like there's a bajillion other papers and news channels that think he's a big humongous turd baby but every other tweet is about how NYTIMES IS WRONG and HAD TO APOLOGIZE.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lime Tonics posted:

I just like how trump signs executive orders without reading them first, lol

he can't read them though lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
hey guys, wanna hear a joke? so a priest, a rabbi, and an imam walk into a bar. the priest turns to the rabbi and says donald trump is the president of the united states of america

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

*in an extremely jeff goldblum voice*

trump, uh, finds a lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
truly that mosque is going to become the "radical islamic extremism" of the left

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"Obama is actually close personal friend with Bannon, and was his second pick" whispers Priebus.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
i appreciate the iran effort post but lmao at the assumption that trumps plan isn't just "1. nuke 2. done"

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
hey guess who's got two thumbs, his world leader isn't trump, and is lolling?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
it's not me the defunding of OSHA has made my lumber mill job a brutalistic nightmare

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i seriously think there's something to the idea that if they push the "bannon's puppet" thing hard enough he'll fire him or at least push him out of the inner circle just to prove himself.

snl, make the next episode just one long sketch riffing on that theme. it doesn't even have to be funny- no reason to start that now.

jeeze, an unfunny snl episode. that'll be a challenge.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

holy fuckin' lmao at a world leader using 7 periods to end a sentence

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Oscar Wild posted:

Should we feel bad for cyber bullying Donald?

It's not like he's able to read it

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
someone post trumps newest tweet. I'm on my phone and can't but it is some triple a prime cut lols

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

She'll probably get the boot because people are sick of the SJW politics

lmao this moron actually thinks trump is anything other than an international embarrassment Ahahaha

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

it is indeed extremely loving lol worthy that anyone looks at trump and has a reaction other than lolling at how he (trump) is emblematic of how fucktarded america is

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Have faith friend, all that self-hatred for being an American will soon vanish

im not american you r-tard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Lol that the guy who is so loving stupid to like trump can't conceive of countries other than america