Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Melania is the Trump I have the least sympathy for because she made the conscious decision to become a Trump. That she's a gold digger doesn't make any of that better and if anything is evidence that she shares the shameless greed that is the defining characteristic of the family. Just because she doesn't ramble on twitter like the rest of them doesn't mean she's any less vile.

I don't necessarily wish bad things on her but, y'know, I also don't give a poo poo if anything does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Sacrificing your wife is a small price to pay for the power of The Orb.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
"They should let Russia come back in because we should have Russia at the negotiating table"

well poo poo can't argue with that logic lmao

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

priznat posted:

:agreed: not very lol worthy one way or another.

I dunno I'm loling pretty hard at SWC's ongoing meltdown

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Bath Tubs posted:

Kim is gonna propose a Trump hotel in Pyongyang in exchange for removing all U.S troops from the Korean peninsula.

And he's gonna accept it and say no other U.S. president could do what he did this day and all the haters and losers can suck it. And 40% of the country is going to eat it up and praise the master negotiator.

Better yet, he's gonna give Trump that tower that has been sitting half-finished in Pyongyang for decades.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
The myopia on display by those praising Trump is impressive. On the one hand you have Trump who unilaterally pulled out of a deal with Iran that was making measurable progress towards nuclear nonproliferation. On the other you have Kim who up until a few months ago was pushing NK's nuclear program full steam ahead.

I'm baffled that anyone would believe that either party is actually committed in good faith towards denuclearization.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Ausmund posted:

Isn't this the first meeting?

It's the first in-person meeting between the NK leader and US president. No it's not literally the first diplomatic negotiation between the two countries

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

boar guy posted:

it's cool that the US is normalizing relations with a despot that executes people with AA guns imho

Remember last year when he also had his brother assassinated with VX nerve agent? Hah, that Kim is such a lovable goof

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
it hits me really hard in the nuts and causes them to fly off into space

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Terminally Bored posted:

Trump is a dumb illiterate gently caress but Haley is a career diplomat. She knows how she's (and the whole administation) going to be portrayed in the history books. Yet she doesn't care. Is she hoping she'll have a career after this?

A good few pages old but hey this thread moves fast. Anyway, haha where in the world did you get the idea Haley is a career diplomat?

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Crowd at the rally looking mighty white on twitter

lol at the pile of garbage

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Burt Sexual posted:

Please be specific.

explosivo posted:

Someone left a bunch of empty bottles and poo poo on the ground too :v:

Edit: ^^^ :argh:

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah there's also a lot of bottles and cups on the ground too.

:thejoke:

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
I hope Mitch McConnell lives forever

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

The GOP going accelerationist in the hope that it will cause democrats to campaign for the things the people want and need is probably the best endorsement of the republicans I've ever heard.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Outrail posted:

Yeah good point. I think another poster mentioned older people don't really change that much. Feed anyone who votes for Trump a second time into a woodchipper if they're over the aged of 25 and try to do something with the impressionable ones.

People who are conservative as a young adult are the most hosed up ones of all. They're always the ones who wind up having a closet full of klan hoods, decapitated heads, or both.

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

Literally every candidate who took the full on racist trump garb and threw it on got elected over people who were supposed to walk all over them. That is a horrible sign regardless of the fact that the house tends to change every 4 years regardless of what’s going on

You say that but it didn't work out for mccaskill lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
Lol "why can't these people living paycheck to paycheck just start an emergency fund? better get another recession going so they learn some financial responsibility"