Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

Watch him get reelected because this country is entirely composed of poo poo eating hicks whose only political allegiance is voting for whomever hurts them the most, because they love someone that hates them even more than they do.

:911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we are really hosed hahah :downs:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im laughing at trump mostly how dumb he is and how dumb we are for electing him

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i guess i fail to see the difference

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Exceptional Transperson posted:

I sometimes remember that I voted for him and lol at the fact that I helped this happen.

thank you and god bless

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i just laughed out loud that trump is president and had the funniest first week on the job

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
holy poo poo haha the bibi tweet is this life

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
same, buddy, same

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

cnut posted:

I think Trump is signalling his Russian billionaire friends. Won't somebody close down the NYT?! :cry:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/825690087857995776

LOL

even he cant help but imply he has no aptitude

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i think in footballer terms it is an own goal that will ultimately cost us the whole match

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Multilake posted:

Saw a comment this afternoon stating that the guy hadn't voted for trump if he would have known that trump would ban muslimes. Haven't stopped giggling since..

lmbo

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/825721153142521858

been lol'ing at this a bit recently since he literally signed an executive order keeping many of them there two days prior

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lol'd

(also that account is suspended now but i want to say she's wearing a patriots hat so double lol that her team will lose in the super bowl next weekend)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

cnut posted:

Lol, GOP warns Trump not to lift Russia sanctions after call with Putin:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/trump-gop-russia-sanctions/

They're getting sick of his poo poo already.

mitch is already getting ready to throw trump under the bus when the time comes

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

i lack the clarity of masterful statesmanship posessed by secretary of state rex tillerson

so does he

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Looke posted:

Looks like a lions cap to me

i mean that's even worse ...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
his facebook acct puts out much more cleaned up statements with better grammar that say things like "false reporting" instead of FAKENEWS

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
well he did say we should go after the family of terrorists

it really unlucky that donald trump is the first president ever to keep his campaign trail promised

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he mulled over nuking the new york times briefly before realizing he lives in new york

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont know that much about the IRS or taxes and poo poo but wouldnt like lots of individuals in theory have access to information about djt's tax returns or is it really kept pretty private and therefore less likely to leak if he doesnt release them out of his own volition because lol if you think that will happen

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
does confidential mean very few people have access to the information or just that theyre legally bound to keep it private ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
no loving way .. that has to be FAKENEWS

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Over There posted:

I like this unironically.

it's a terrible idea whether youre for or against deregulation in general whatever that even means (hint: it means basically nothing)

it is almost as if twitter is a bad platform for communicating complex thoughts and policies but if only we could figure out why ....

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
laffing out loud right now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

doesnt UK have some law where they actually have to take action on petitions which get enough signatures unlike the completely useless ones we have here in the USA?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

lmao this american life had a gay dude who was way into trump way back and i'm thinkin' of him and lollin'

loled again

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

XMNN posted:

no they have to consider it for a debate and "um... no" counts

then i expect that will be the outcome

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i guess trumps strategy (or bannons or whatever) is just to overwhelm everyone and everything: governments, the people, the media with a blitz of retarded poo poo that will eventually be struck down in courts but some of it will stick they just want to see what. it is like testing the waters so to speak

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

:negative:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lolin for possibly the last time before bed

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
she had like 3-4 days max until sessions is sworn in but yeah one more nervous lol before bed :v:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

if it's not in the US then who cares honestly. now im just loling at wales sheesh

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he is announcing LIVE AT 9PM

i bet this will be good. can they get somebody with 0 legal experience somehow?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im convinced that they la li lu le lo got this dont worry

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i also read something last night saying a russia oil company seemingly did sell off 19% recently through shell companies and one of the things in the steele dossier was 19.5% of a russian oil company being given as reward for lifting sanctions or something along those lines does anybody have sources on this ??

facts will become the new currency :downs:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
haha woww. oh well seems like it would be difficult or impossible to trace back to trump anyway if it is true

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Just remembered that time Trump said Obama founded ISIS, some other doofus tried to translate it out of crazy town, and Trump said "No I meant he founded it"

Anyway he's the president now, lol

lmao

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Szymanski posted:

Hey mr Trumpy man
travel ban Jihadists
fugees come but he sends them all home

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey