Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Dems are actually going in a bit on sessions (being reevaluated in light of the muslim travel ban) and possibly devos (might have plagiarized a quote)

gonna lol when they both get confirmed anyway after trump whines some more on twitter then signs an executive order telling diane feinstein to gently caress herself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
they were weakened until the democrats decided to clusterfuck themselves

Lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i just heard that trump has been named in 41 lawsuits since the inauguration lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
whst is that like 3 and 3/4 lawsuits per day in office lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
giuliniani is a cyber security expert ?? Lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
cant wait til white house gets hacked on the regular

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
*melodic*
woke up lollin but i didnt know why,
rolled out of bed and realized trump's our guy!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he's probably prescribed a plethora of medications some of which are psychoactive. maybe the michael jackson treatment - uppers to get you going throughout the day, switch to downers for the evening to be able to sleep

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
once youre that rich/powerful youd just get administered injections custom prepared for you every morning by your private doctor just like hitler did

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol ive been thinking "something has to give" for months now but trump keeps on trumpin up the dial

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

theocracy in the making ... nervous lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol im not even considering having kids or buying a house for years all of a sudden and am now having to consider the non zero chance that my wife could be the target of some hosed up trumpian poo poo because she wasnt born in the usa. at least she is a christian i guess but ...

just lol.

PS we are goin to war with iran and north korea i bet

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Son of Rodney posted:

The stage is set, saturday night, prime time, at the white house. The Chairmann of China and the President of Iran nervously shuffle their feet. And there he is, POTUS Trump has entered the room, and he does not look happy. Tonight is the big night, the big finale of americas best and greatest tv show, everybody says so. The warprentice. One of these two countries will soon learn what it is like to go up against america, but who will it be? Iran, according to trump, is "very bad". China on the other hand, he "does not enjoy at all. SAD country, overrated."

Trumps calm and dignified screams break the silence. "YOU ARE BOTH going to be FIRED upon". What a twist, america is going to go to war with both countries! Once again our President has shown that he is a strong man who plays by nobodies rules. What a time to be alive. America is finally great again.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

a new study bible! posted:

I hope Mitch Mcconnell invokes the nuclear option to install Gorsuch into Scalia's vacant seat, because we deserve a nuclear justice before we all are cleansed by nuclear justice.

i was sad to learn it doesnt involve actual nuclear weapons

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that was one of the first things i thought about on election night right after thinking "wow a lot of bad poo poo is gonna happen for real"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
"He was a good president, not as great as Ive been so far, but a not bad president."

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lmao he talked about apprentice ratings

glad we have elected the pettiest man in the world

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
paul ryan starting to speak out against iran just loving lol we are going to war

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

Yeah it's kind of dumb how quick everyone is to shout 'fascist.' I don't think Trump is a fascist so much as he is just a dickhead being given poo poo advice by some racists.

yeah but it's sad that that is one of the best case scenarios

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont think melania is there to console trump late at night

CNN had a story about how nobody in the media has even seen her since inauguration day

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
that gif of her smile insta changing to grimace as soon as he turns around on inauguration day is super telling

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

XMNN posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827118012784373760?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

millions of people are going to die and every moment of it is going to be live tweeted by the orange racist reality star they made president of the united states lol

but make no mistake about it: they hate us for our freedoms

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i wonder what trump thinks is a good deal between the worlds richest and most powerful nation by far and iran? they give us all their money, hottest virgins and they kill all the terrorists we ask and in return we agree not to blow them up?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
steve bannon will be our next president somehow just watch

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

wow theyre moving fast with this iran war thing we could have troops on the ground by april they already have manufactured a gulf of tonkin incident

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i feel bad for john kerry lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

tao of lmao posted:

Sanctions are beginning to lift off Russia lol

it is a mad mad world

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i mean i dont want to go to war with russia either for sure but lol at dropping sanctions against russia so fast while simultaneously stoking the flames of war with iran

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Oh hell yeah i can buy guns again ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol we are all super hosed no matter what but at least liberals are crying just lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

remember when people were like "hillary is going to get us into a war but trump won't" because i am having a huge "lol" about those people right now

hillarys war would have been lame and bad though lets face it trumps is going to be really really really good

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
uber ceo dropped out of some trump tech council over the muslim ban lol even too much for uber's business ethics

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

lol she mutters something short to herself at the very end

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

He probabaly shreiked and hardangued at her to smile at the back of his head next time when this embarassed him.

:smith:

yeah probably oh well gently caress her too

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

lolling that a literal coup would be more favorable than 4 years of Donald Trump

who is powerful enough to stage a coup besides trump and the gop who dont need to since they won power legally...

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
woke up at 6:23am, still mad at arnold for some reason. 6:24 writes a tweet about it. fuckin lol is this really sustainable

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
looks like also on the docket today is to sign executive orders to dismantled a bunch of post 2008 financial regulations lol

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol what the gently caress

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Spatial posted:

The President of the United States of America is genuinely posting on Twitter to put down Arnold Schwarzenegger.

You can't make this stuff up. Imagine going back in time one year and telling someone this is reality. Who the gently caress would believe you?

it is actually unbelievable im still convinced my mind died on election night and have been living a coma dream ever since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol we have really hosed up this time