Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Exceptional Transperson posted:

Although I can't find any proof of large carrion at Obama's inauguration, here's a pic of Michelle with Big Bird.

#schoollunchessuckworsethanever

lol it's Billy Glide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
A modern ID system should just take a picture and use facial recognition software to identify the children later.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fartbox posted:

For the record, the wars you started that lead to millions of extremely dead people was way worse than children in cages

its not like your country suddenly got evil

you have been evil for a long time

the fact that you're only now realizing this is very sad

Most Americans literally don't know about all the evil their country has done on foreign soil because there was little coverage of it. If the MSM blasted video of starving Yemeni children non-stop then the US public would also be calling for ending US support of the complete blockade of Yemen.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

yeah I eat rear end posted:

You put too much faith in people in general. A sizeable portion would just handwave it away as "not our problem" regardless of the coverage.

True, the MSM would also have to provide lots of coverage on the amount of money US taxpayers are paying to starve Yemeni children. A foolproof way to get Americans to drop support for something is to to make them feel bad emotionally and financially.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

starting to feel its time to wrap the thread up since its not really funny anymore

it's all fun and games until the guy who promised to commit genocide actually starts committing genocide.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

wait a second, Trump and Ivanka have natural brown hair, and his two older son's are blondes?

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
well i think we've found the dem's 2020 candidate

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So is it now illegal for unionized public-sector employees to go on strike because some non-union workers they work with don't pay money to the union?

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

do u know jenny posted:

So a friend of mine brought up a silver lining in all this, which I have no idea if it's true so maybe a goon can clarify.

If the Supreme Court overrules Roe V Wade, this will actually give states more freedom to tinker with abortion laws. So theoretically red states can claim a miscarriage is a suicide and blue states can allow abortions up to 9 months. It s there any truth to this? Because frankly I don't give a poo poo if red states want to fill themselves with unwanted babies, scratching their heads wondering why the crime rate is rising with their thumbs up their asses. I'm just not sure how any of this works though.

It would depend completely on the ruling.

The SC could just say that restricting abortion isn't unconstitutional, which would allow states to do whatever they want with abortion.

They could also say that life begins at conception and that abortion is murder, thus banning it nationwide.

I'm not sure if there is a way the SC could make a ruling that would allow a federal law that allows abortions nationwide.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Using 88 as the denominator probably caused the numerator to be as close to a whole number as possible so they didn't have to say something like "14.5 claims out of 100".

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I can't imagine what insane project Teller would have convinced Trump to start if he was still alive.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Kim definitely gave Trump some tips on propaganda messaging.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hey that guy was also sitting behind zuck when he testified.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FogHelmut posted:

Why isn't Soros paying people to move to Wyoming?

Too expensive, it would be more cost-efficient to spend his money elsewhere. It's expensive to move to Wyoming because of extremely racist zoning laws that prevent building low-income housing. These types of zoning laws are common in the less populated big states in order to keep the state "rural".

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Indy posted:

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2018/10/17/health/life-expectancy-forecasts-study-intl/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fomni.se%2F&rm=1

The United States will take the biggest drop in ranking of all high-income countries, falling from 43rd in 2016 to 64th by 2040, with an average life expectancy of 79.8.
The US will be overtaken by China, which rises 29 places to 39th in the table.

a life without a baconator a day is not worth living.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

Women like CONFIDENCE. That's it. Teenage girls might like assholes like Gavin, but they grow out of that pretty quick. Women do not like smelly, dirty dudes with smelly terrorist beards and filthy clothes who call the waitress a bitch for getting their order wrong. Dress nicely, clean your loving fingernails, shave, be outgoing and friendly, and walk with your back straight. That's all there is to it. This alpha male retardation might be true in the loving baboon kingdom but these retards that insist that women love men that punch holes in walls is so beyond retarded it's no wonder that in every photo I've ever seen of them, every last one of them looks one paycheck away from being homeless.

The problem is eventually women will test their mates to see if they can back up their confidence, for example by flirting with another male in front of them, and if they fail the test, the women will stop viewing them as alpha and start treating them like a beta.

The real difference between an alpha and a beta is that an alpha is willing to die for social standing, women, and property, while betas aren't. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, because the betas might have very good reasons for avoiding fights, e.g. a weak chin, weak physical stature, slow reflexes, etc.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the FBI should create a honeypot hosting provider that offers great rates to hate groups so they can spy on them.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

LMAO @ the idea of the FBI watching out for domestic terrorists and white supremacy groups.

They're too busy watching juggalos and infiltrating DSA meetings where people share cookie recipes and endlessly debate the merits of philosophers that died before pasteurization and the automobile.

Hmm you're right. How about if a rich leftist creates a cloud provider catering to hate groups to secretly spy on them?

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Archer666 posted:

Cant wait for the whole thing to go tits up and civilians getting gunned down

Supposedly they've hired colonel Erran Morad to train the troops.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
pretty sure lots of dems had meltdowns after trump won.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
it's interesting, if one wants men and women treated equally, you'd be obligated to support avennati if he punched her after she hit him first. but the equal rights amendment didn't pass so most americans don't want that.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
any gun that you can physically carry yourself should be legal, except that nuclear bazooka.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone should work 5 hours a week doing jobs that are actually necessary for society to function, like managing a factory.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Powershift posted:

What is the secret service gonna do when the FBI serves a no-knock warrant on the white house and kicks in the front door?

The POTUS can't be convicted of a crime while in office, he can pardon himself. I know lots of people have joked about that, but if you go by the letter of the law then there is nothing stopping the POTUS from pardoning himself. He will have to resign or be successfully impeached, and by then he wont be in the white house.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

aren't all laws technically unconstitutional, since the 14th amendment says that no law can be passed that infringes on a person's liberty?

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

assuming the Fed's gender i see.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Forrest Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bogus Adventure posted:

Never forget that that poo poo-for-brains idiot drinks like this:

tbf those fiji bottles are so firm that you have to tip them and not squeeze them.