Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Having a lil lol bout Trump right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
DJ Trump in the (white) house *shitload of airhorns*

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Hmm how come Pharah's mom is squeezing her rear end?

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Trump's gonna unskew these election results, can't believe five million illegal immigrants all voted for Hillary

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Thinkin bout walls, lollin bout Trump

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lollin about fake Trump hand news Twittering

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Pulling the T-Prez lever and dropping a lol bomb

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I was looking up unrelated Trump news and read this quote he said about his own speech at the CIA

quote:

"I got a standing ovation. In fact, they said it was the biggest standing ovation since Peyton Manning had won the Super Bowl, and they said it was equal."

Lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Donald Trump controls the @POTUS Twitter account and mostly just uses it to retweet his personal account lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Excited for impending lols at the democrats rolling over and rubber stamping Trump's SC nom, maybe with some quotes about bipartisanship and "saving political capital"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Just remembered that time Trump said Obama founded ISIS, some other doofus tried to translate it out of crazy town, and Trump said "No I meant he founded it"

Anyway he's the president now, lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Trump should write an EO formally defending us from Sharia law, and repeal term limits and the legislative branch at the same time

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope he makes them compete in some kind of degrading fear factor style contest, or maybe has America vote with Twitter hashtags

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

SniperWoreConverse posted:

All I want outta this is good, clean lols. If I can be a decrepit old man and tell some kid "heh, back in the days before the water wars and the Great Burning we had a crazy string of dumbass stupidity, like a president name trump, and Bernie would've won" I'll die happy as gently caress

Hell same

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
That Watchmen quote except instead of "No" I whisper "Bernie would've won"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope Trump issues an EO soon making it official that he is The Greatest President With the Biggest Hands and Dick

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

PS we are goin to war with iran and north korea i bet

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/826990079738540033

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
If there's anyone writing history books afterwards, they're going to have to start the section on WW3 quoting tweets

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

If you search for "Trump killed an eight year old girl" you can see pictures of the adorable girl he killed when she was alive and also of her dead

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

i wonder what trump thinks is a good deal between the worlds richest and most powerful nation by far and iran? they give us all their money, hottest virgins and they kill all the terrorists we ask and in return we agree not to blow them up?

Any deal his administration makes is going to be a good one. Any deal left over from the Obama administration is a terrible one, very simple

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Next executive order gonna demand everyone turn in their Charizards to Trump

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/827499871011819520

So since the last administration refused to ever say "radical Islamic terrorists" or whatever, does that mean Trump is always going to say it? If so I hope he messes up and says it about the next crazy white Christian mass shooter as well

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

one of the worst things is that we now have to rely on republicans having principles and morals and poo poo to prevent the worst of the worst happening because the democrats have 0 power like the press is not even mentioning them hardly because just loving lol they are so lovely and useless. even when they're in power it seems like they aren't. loving lollin just at how incompetent they are

Tbf dtrump may not be draining the swamp, but the Republicans and his administration running roughshod all over the democrats while they rubber-stamp appointments and make noises about bipartisanship and saving political capital is probably going to get at least some of the completely useless D politicians replaced. That and getting some of the crazier Republicans out might save things, but then Donald is planning WW3 already and he's had the job for 15 days so we're probably just all going to die

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Boy I sure am glad the Democrats hitched their wagon to the most disliked establishment candidate in decades during an election where the two anti-establishment candidates defied all expectations

lol

It was her turn bithc

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Moon Atari posted:

When Trump won
The spikes in the beginning are the day Trump won

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
They're all defense contractors and they all gained quite a bit of value the day DTrump won

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
When you see Lockheed and Raytheon spike, my dude you know poo poo is going to go down

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

what do you have to do to be a real judge in trump's mind?

Agree with him, and not issue restraining orders against his executive overreach

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Like I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Trump called him up to fire him, at which point the Judge had a healthy lol like most of us, and Trump got really loving mad and yelled something about how he is the president and must be obeyed or something crazy

I just lol that something like that could possibly happen.

lol

Can't wait to start hearing about Trump trying to fire people he's not allowed to fire, I bet it's already happened

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Good luck impeaching him when he claims the crown of America and names himself King, idiots

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/828024835670413312
Trump has been tweeting about this all day lol what a baby

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I am glad we've traded an administration that never says "radical Islamic terrorists" for one that says it constantly, even when there are no terror attacks to talk about

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Trump is an insecure enough baby that I'm pretty sure enough dumb internet memes and hack political cartoonists suggesting Bannon is really in control might actually be enough to get Trump to fire him, gonna be a pretty good lol if/when that happens

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also did anyone figure out what website they copied and pasted their terror attack list from yet

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Someone tell Trump Obama would've never had the guts to nationalize the banks and outlaw anime please

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
When the public schools are all unfunded wastelands think how much easier it will be to fill in the gap between your child's private school cost and your government voucher if said child is also working eight hours a day

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Huffington Post is such garbage you should be ashamed of linking anything from there

Get out unless your lolling idiot

Trump is going to make the DoD pay rent in Trump tower since they need to set up in there to "support his residence" there

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

It's expensive for a president to travel because they need a ton of security and security isn't cheap, for instance the city of New York billed the federal government ~$35 million for providing security for Trump tower between election day and inauguration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also unless the Islamic shock owned those vacation properties and charged the government for his use of them I don't think that article has anything to do with Trump tower charging the DoD and Secret Service rent