Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Bernie would have won, and we would all be living in Trump towers of our own, that he built for us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I am constantly lolling that DJTrump has control of the @potus account and continues to use his own Twitter instead, only occasionally using it to retweet his attacks on the media and his commercial conflicts of interest

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

every morning i check the trump twitter

sometimes i just start laughing, sometimes i cringe and then start laughing

ia ia trump fthagn

My phone's Twitter is set to notify me when he tweets so every morning I wake and lol at my notification feed

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
What the gently caress does easy d mean? Hahaha

Also holy moley that guy is edging hard for a terror attack right now

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Easy D could also be his street name

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Why, I don't even remember electing any of these "so-called" judges

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness? You think you have rights to any of these? Grow up liberals

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm still lolling at Trump making that Nordstrom tweet and commanding whatever underling is in charge of the @potus account to retweet it. If he ever actually got impeached for his constant refusal to divest himself of conflicts of interest I hope they blow up that tweet on a big posterboard for the proceedings. At least on his personal account he can pretend he's not saying it as the President

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Jose posted:

its a presidential record now whatever that means

I didn't even know about that

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-deleted-tweets-violate-presidential-records-act-article-1.2952416

That's another lol right here

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol that we elected a retarded idiot who likes to ramble about himself and whatever he saw on Fox news last night and now the other world leaders have to talk to him

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol at Trump pretending the immediate enactment was someone else's idea, and lol at it being readily apparent he has no idea what the process is for entering the US if you're not from here

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
*3 tweet salute for our fallen soldier*

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Good I haven't heard anything about the police literally stealing from people in a while I'm glad it'll be making a comeback under Easy D

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Son of Rodney posted:

I'm currently reading the schadenfreude thread in pyf front to back, and it is absolutely hilarious to see how sure everyone was the the orange dumbo wouldn't win. Found this gem which actually made me lol:

I'm really looking forward to reading up to november.

reminds me of the time people were posting the suicide hotline number in cspam after trump won, and i lolled

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

ya right i thought trump loves to fire people or is that just for the tv cameras

He loved doing it rando idiots on the apprentice, he's probably unlikely to do it to someone he personally appointed since it would imply that he had done something wrong in appointing them. Way more likely to double down on it and say the fake news is making a big deal out of nothing

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/829836231802515457

lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lookin like an angry SimCity advisor, YOU CAN'T SUSPEND MY MUSLIM BAN! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

thathonkey posted:

they published the article yesterday before it was known the call took place and today reported it first thing in the morning lol

Lol I was gonna post something like this. What an absurd thing to rebut "those idiots said I never talked to China, I'll have you know I called Xi within hours of that article! Fake news doesn't have my phone wiretapped, sad!"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
following trump on twitter rules, every morning you wake up to a nice lol, and then throughout the day he periodically sends you some more laughs

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
please shut up

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Also, that Bowling Green poll question is funny, but the way the poll asked it I'm extremely certain lots of the "yes" respondents were just saying they support the muslim ban. They could've written in anything before "shows why we need Donald Trump’s executive order on immigration" and the respondents would've said yes

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
what i'm saying is we need to unskew these polls

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

happyhippy posted:

Here's a question.
When does a poll just need unskewing before it is totally false?
What percentage range does it need to be?

Any poll reflecting negatively upon Easy D or his supporters requires unskewing, 1-100%

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

just remembered there are right now walt disney world craftsmen and technicians working on a robot trump for the hall.of presidents and had a lil lol

hahahaha

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lpzie posted:

I'm having images of another person with a gun going into Comet Ping Pong after reading that thread. And then it's just something that keeps happening every few months.

Until every last one of the pizzagate weirdos have gone there and personally menaced the staff with a gun they will continue to believe every other person who does it is a false flag whatever

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Banano posted:

I am lolling and I suspect that I will continue to lol for some time.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I have no idea what negative media he's even referring to, the only Ivanka news I've heard recently was about her brand getting pulled out of Nordstrom and maybe some other stores. He's either just talking about himself or his obsession with the news has him hyperfocused on negative media most people don't even know/care about

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Donald Trump has been the president for three weeks and it feels like it's been a year, I think his presidency is causing time itself to break down

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I think it's pretty funny that Donald Trump is the president of the united states, remember when we all used to think democracy was a great form of government? Even the members of Congress and the remaining supreme court justices stifled their lols during our much vaunted peaceful transfer of power to an insane idiot

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830904083519242241

I can't even imagine how you can be so insecure that you need to let people know you're cool and popular when you are the president of the united states

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lollin at the big crowds being protesters, hahaha oh my god

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
He didn't angry tweet at all this morning, I wonder if the cable is out at the White House

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol that other world leaders are now almost certainly getting briefed on, and presumably practicing, methods for dealing with easy d's unfulfilled used car salesman grade handshake games

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I hope that last tweet means Trump fired whatever intern dared to hide his phone from him. Also I'm seeing social media stuff about Trudeau beating him at his absurd handshake nonsense, it's good to see proof the whole nation is getting some lols here

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Chomp8645 posted:

Most of the political class is part of the "good old boys club".

But Labrador is just a plain ole "good boy".

Lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

A deep cut for a lol, but what a lol

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Guaranteed staffers threw together a rally in Florida so they can pretend there's a good reason for Trump's third? Fourth? Weekend in a row at his country club

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Moridin920 posted:

yea but what's the good reason for the rally lol

He needs to let more people know he won the election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

proof of concept posted:

eventually the whitehouse staffers are going to rig up speakers to play applause/ovation noises to use on trump the way you give a pacifier to a baby

I'm waiting for them to make their own high school av club grade news show to pipe into Trump's TV to try and keep him on topic for the day's agenda