Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
lol

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
You guys still freaking out about the trump tweet?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

Still loling about it, yes.

My favorite part is that she is about to marry a guy who spent three terms in the House of Representatives as a republican. While she herself may be a democrat, I'm skeptical. She's certainly not on the liberal/progressive side.

It's always funniest when Trump embarrasses the republican party with his erratic tweeting. Nobody on the republican side is going to care if he tweets out nasty poo poo about Rachael Maddow or Keith Olbermann. But this poo poo bothers them.

That's why trump is good.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

We all agree

Dunno about that, saw lots of freaking out on the past few pages.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

mono posted:

Trump has been very good to us

That's what I keep saying. Trump so far is the best president we've had in a very long time. Probably since Kennedy.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

mono posted:

No I meant he's been very good at supplying a steady stream of lols. You also just supplied a good one :hmbol:

It was a very funny tweet, and watching the media and congress people freak out about it was also very funny. It's why I'm glad I voted Trump. I'm also glad because he's turning this country around.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

I think Al Franken should run. I seem to remember the republicans' major talking point against him was that he was a TV comedian. I wouldn't put it past the republicans to continue to hypocritically push that point after electing a big fat pissbaby reality TV host, but I don't think it will have the same bite.

That's assuming Trump has either resigned or been impeached by the next election. If he survives and runs for a second term the most lol-worthy opposition candidate will be Elizabeth Warren because Trump will be absolutely unable to stop calling her Pocahontas.

Trump would wipe the floor with Franken. It would be a bloodbath. Dems need to run someone like Tulsi Gabbard. That's the only dem I can see right now who could beat trump.

Bernie would have won but in 2020 he'll be too old.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

Yes

He is great. You did great

Lol just dont have a meltdown, thats for liberals
Trump has done nothing but make me laugh, and sometimes, make me think.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Madcosby posted:

I wish hed tweet more sex tape recommendations. Knowing he's watched many and can tell me which to google saves me so much time

Other than that, no complaints. Best pres ever. Sorry meltdowner liberals who cant handle it. None in this thread but yall know who im talking about

I want Trump to tweet more. I know he's very busy being the president and all but there's not enough trump tweets in my life. During the campaign they came hard and fast. Today was like a blast from the past.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

do u know jenny posted:

The people of Minnesota, even though they barely voted in Franken, apparently love him and the way he is running things. Also Tulsi can't run because she wasn't born in the US (didn't stop Cruz though)

I don't know if you've noticed this, but Minnesota is not the only state in the union and does not singlehandedly decide the election.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

i want him to publicly announce he's gfoing to area 51 to find out or something equally insane because he's trump

UFO disclosure in a random 4 am tweet would be well... lol.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

lol

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Chinatown posted:

lol at all the careposting in this thread though

i mean l.o.l.

If you mean me I am sorry.I want to respect the culture of the thread and only revel in lols provided by trump.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Default Settings posted:

On the risk of repeating it. :lol:

drat

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

Gov. John Hickenlooper would make a great Dem candidate. Colorado has a fast growing economy and super low (2.9% iirc) unemployment, so he's got a solid record.

Plus he smokes weed.

I don't know enough about him.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I think the headline "President Trump meets with world series champions Chicago Cubs" is the most fakest movie bizarro timeline thing i've ever seen. I had to lie down I got dizzy.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Cubone posted:

was it the cubs in angels in the outfield? it was the cubs in rookie of the year

e: it was the angels in angels in the outfield shut up don't look at me

lol

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

If the price is low enough that's true though.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I mean are you saying there's no demand for energy?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Dizz posted:

Yeah if you're some bitch loser who does physical activities

This makes no sense, is it a bad attempt at a joke? If coal is cheap enough there will be demand for it.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Blue Train posted:

It would be funny if it were the volleyball scene with trump and putin, imo

That wouldn't be very funny.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

guys,

donald j. trump, trust fund kid turned real estate failure turned terrible wrestling storyline turned reality show screecher turned birtherism huckster....

is president of these united states

He wasn't a real estate failure and Hillary is the one who started birtherism. We rate this statement Mostly False.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

If he wasn't a failure why did he turn to reality TV though? Just asking questions here.

Cause he's rich and it sounded like fun is my guess. And it had the benefit of helping him become president in the end.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

COMRADES posted:

The second thing there is some bullshit lol you can't seriously tell me he knew it was going to one day help him become president.

He did it because his income comes from licensing the Trump brand.

He ran for president in 2000, and he's been talking about a presidential run since the early nineties. What makes it so hard to believe? It sure did help to increase his public profile.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Avirosb posted:

Ego boostage.
It's that simple, really.

Nah I think it was more than that. I'm sure he enjoyed the spotlight but he had a gameplan and worked it to perfection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Kumo posted:

Lol

Good lawyering. Also, don't even need 'admission against interest' because you have 'admission by party opponent'.

Pro Se means a client representing themself without an attorney. Hearsay is "an out of court statement offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted" and is barred; except for the 30 or so exceptions to it.

https://twitter.com/EvenWeirderMove/status/885883695508467713

cool

okay that's a lol