Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Must be jelly cause jam don't shake is all I'm saying

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Salute the president's rear end!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I can't stop lol'ing!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
having a real good "lol" as the preisdent of the united states talks about starting WW3 on twitter :cawg:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
the lols are coming fast and free let me tell you

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Eating a hearty bowl of Lol's for breakfast

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Trump is going to reveal which of his picks for the supreme court made it, live, at the white house.

Your government is a reality TV show.

:lol:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Yea though I wander through the valley of the shadow of Lol's

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
having a small case of the lol's rn

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Judges don't even exist lol checkmate Liberals

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
watch Trump start a war lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

SniperWoreConverse posted:

loot at this picture at the end.

loving I want to die.

lol

lmao you haven't paid into the government's coffers enough to die yet, citizen

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
The 9'th district court hearing is incredibly lol-worthy they are destroying Trump's lawyer and all of the judges sound pissed?

It's almost as if deriding the Judicial branch was not a good idea, somehow?

Anyways it sounds like it's going to the SC.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
lol'in as the bombs drop

lol'in to the grave

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
wakin' up full of lols for another day that isn't full of nuclear blasts

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
there has never been a better time to lol

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I hope everyone is having a good LOL during their lunch break

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

The Archaic posted:

Not only that but 63 million people actually got up and took a break from funneling fast food up their assholes for 5 loving minutes to waddle down to the voting booth and were literate enough to recognize his name on a ballot. 63 million. Million. 63.

haha oh wow you guys are gonna have a civil war aren't you

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
much like I can't stop the beat I also can't stop the LOLs!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Salute the President's rear end! :patriot:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Barack is using his Kenyan communist powers to undermine the president!!

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Heath posted:

Gale force winds due to higher temperatures are loving ruining the midwest right now and this dipshit is head of the EPA

to be fair it's not like ruing the midwest is hard

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
...should I tip the priest? Everyone else is

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Welcome to the sketchy part of Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_assassination_conspiracy_theories

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Hammerite posted:

I can't get over the fact that the CIA, FBI and NSA all report to Donald J. Trump and he doesn't give a poo poo and just watches cable news and reads Breitbart

There's a line spoken by Jedi Dench in one of the Pierce Brosnan Bond films which is something like, "Unlike the Americans we prefer not to get our news from CNN". and now it's true lol

I am LOLing forever at Dame "Jedi" Dench, woman can't quit picking up titles

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I'm in maximum LOLverdrive today

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I had forgotten entirely about Milo getting ridiculously owned and it made me LOL, both because he's terrible and yet so imminently forgettable.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
loling very hard today

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Three Olives posted:

I feel like I'm missing something, a senior Trump advisor has now plead guilty to lying about collusion with Russia or at least attempted collusion with Russia, is cooperating with the government and Manafort has been charged with money laundering, money laundering that was considered a possible smoking gun back to Putin allies back when he was working for Trump for free inexplicably and also inexplicably altering the Republican platform to be softer on Russia.

How is this not :siren: ? It feels like at this point we have moved the occam's razor from the President colluding with Russia to win the election being possible but unlikely because come on, no one would be stupid/evil enough to do that to yep, the Trump campaign absolutely colluded with Russia, Trump needs a really, really, really good evidence that he did not know about it.

There's probably more to come

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Very sad that President Jonald D. "Strong Daddy Big Brain Best Hands" Trump couldn't go to the Royal Wedding which he was 100% invited to because Melanie had a medical procedure that was 100% scheduled in advance and he had to tend to her lovingly in the hospital for a week for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Pocohontas (the bad version)