Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

red sampson posted:

Its how much stuff costs when you have insurance.

...before the effects of aca moops (check the dates, i think the moop part came into effect 1/1/14)...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

jemone corsi is here to make a citizen’s arrest!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

crazy cloud posted:

i've been killed by lethal injection and i've been killed by fentanyl and fentanyl is way better

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Son of Rodney posted:

This is the one thing that I will never find any little amount of humor in. How can one person be so unbelievably, incredibly, overwhelmingly retarded in regards to climate and the environment.

“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt.

boomers.txt

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Blast of Confetti posted:

its like building up a culture based on a stiff upper lip and never backing down is retarded?

You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to own ourselves, by sea, land, and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to indulge in a monstrous stupidity never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in two words: It is owning ourselves, owning ourselves at all costs, owning ourselves in spite of all the opportunities not to, however long and hard the road may be.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

what's the c-spam mod thing? i was out being somewhat normal during the holidays and missed it

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

big nipples big life posted:

it's what you call the presdient cause you aren't supposed to call him a retard now.

wtf, if a mod wants to do that they should just word filter it, this is SA

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Director of NASA: "So, tell me about your qualifications"

Mickey "3 Toes" Flaggerty: "Well yous knows, I's froms the Bronx and what haves yous."

NASA: :aaaaa:

that's more of a p****burgh accent

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Preoptopus posted:

How long before we elect the president via cell phone app?

Should've been possible six years ago, in reality who knows because a certain party would prefer turnout remain low

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Catastrophe posted:

"JEW MEDIA"

"JEW LIES"

"HOLO(caust) HOAX LIES"

How does this dangerous timebomb not have FBI vans camped out outside of his home 24/7?

so i only remember this from back in the before-times, but it was common for the fine folks at 4chan to photoshop all that stuff into garrison's cartoons.

what you're seeing is one of them. here's the original

edit: beaten, whatever

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

mike12345 posted:

failed Generals lol wtf is he on about

low energy gens

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Imagine ruining your whole life because of something you saw on south park lol

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

Not only because of South Park, but OPTING to ruin your life over nothing

That's the kicker in all this; dude chose to go to an optional conference, only to own the libs, self owned on such a monumental scale, and is going to own himself right into a blacklist and possibly jail for stalking and threats

Dude just keeps on givin

"Destroying my entire career and life to own the libs"

lol, it was optional? that's even better. no brain left unbroken

imagine giving up a potentially promising medical career for... maybe going on a gorilla brainset podcast or whatever martyred chuds do with themselves

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Jose posted:

I'm not listening to this what did he do at the conference thing

okay here's the result of my fifteen minutes of research, someone can correct if i missed something

1. 2nd year med student bhattacharya goes to a completely optional lecture on micro-aggressions
  2. it's Q&A time! and the student basically tries to poo poo on the lecturer for five minutes, then storms out
  3. other students report him to the administration for being unprofessional to a guest lecturer
  4. the admin sends him a letter suggesting he get counseling "in order to work on your skills of being able to express yourself appropriately." there's otherwise no penalty given or threatened in the letter
  5. [it's kind of unclear exactly what happens next, but we know the med student a) retained an attorney, b) who advised him to eat poo poo and apologize, c) he fired the attorney, d) and he may have done other unnamed aggressive or threatening things]
  6. the admin sends him a letter hauling him in front of a disciplinary hearing for whatever happened in #5 (they seem past the point of caring about the original lecture)
  7. bhattacharya live tweets a picture of the hearing, posts the same picture to 4chan calling them "faggots," and tries to rules-lawyer himself out of any discipline from the school, including implying that he never received an email that he printed out and had with him
  8. he gets suspended from med school for a year
  9. he then goes to reddit and 4chan trying to raise a wingnut army and get chud media on the story (some of this latter part was successful)
  10. the admin got a police order for him not to trespass on campus

and that's where it stands. he is unlikely to get back in after his suspension and another school probably won't take a chance on him

if there was an award for self-own of the year he would be an early contender

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

StabbinHobo posted:

every time you find yourself sharing a link and saying something to the effect of "look at these assholes" they won.

super fun when the other trump thread signal boosts chud memes

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

gret posted:

That was hilarious. What is it with CHUDs and the need to continually self-own?

well it's like our boy umberto eco said, the same urges that drive one to chudism also make them constitutionally incapable of realistically evaluating their opponents, so they are likelier to corncob

(paraphrase)

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Shanghaied posted:

And then there's Jeff Bezos, the richest man on earth, $120+ billion, more than forty times the wealth of Donald Trump (lol allegedly), more money than an average person earns in 120 000 lifetimes. Just think the struggles and toils of a lifetime of work, and multiply that by one hundred and twenty thousand. 120 000 lifetimes is close to ten million years. He literally has more money than what an average person will see in ten million years.

It's so loving absurd that thinking about it only made me lol.

also the vast, vast majority of that wealth is in the form of AMZN stock acquired twenty plus years ago. those unappreciated gains are not taxed at until he either sells the shares, gives them away, or dies. neat huh (which is why gift and estate taxes are also important to remember)

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Kanye's not going to be happy about this

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

hmm, guess we're going to need walls around the airports too then

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

“I’m here at a motel 6 in chudsville Alabama to tell you about the brain genius investment known as bitcoin”

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Agean90 posted:

When u think redacting means useing the highlighter function in word set to black

omg that’s about as bush league as it can possibly get

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

lol artie lange

too fat to fish, too hosed to smell

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

imagine having a congress that doesn't act in good faith

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Pakistani politics posted:

Remember that lady, whose pet chimpanzee ate her face and hands? I wonder how she would weigh in on this.

no, it was even better than that

the chimp ate his owner’s friend’s face, nose, and fingers

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

today was a good day

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

spaceblancmange posted:

drat it, I slept through hamberders, I'm guessing like coveffe, that 8 hours later it is no longer funny.

8 seconds later it was no longer funny

now the pictures of the President’s Fast Food Celebration, on the other hand...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

some of the replies to that tweet are excellent