Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
So is Pence 46? Paul Ryan? I dont see Trump's Presidency surviving through 2018 much less end of this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Trump seemed somewhat articulate a long time ago. Unlike Bush, who was likely acting stupid for the masses, Trump seems to have legitimately lost a lot of brain cells between the early 1990s and today.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Who can the democrats run that'd be any good in 2020? Al Gore will be a spry 73 in 2020? :shrug:

I thought Brian Schweitzer would've been the down-home folksy kind of good ol' boy that would appeal to the rust belt, etc, in 2016, but he declined to run for whatever reason. Knowing the Democrats I'm sure it'll be a corporate shill like Cuomo or Booker.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

thathonkey posted:

i saw someone wearing a hillary shirt (it was just the H logo with the arrow moving to the right, kinda subtle but everybody knows what it means) this past weekend at the grocery and was immensely embarassed for them. i voted hillary but god drat why would you still have that shirt and feel justified to wear it out in public. what a loving embarassment.

sorry i dunno why i thought of that. back to your regularly scheduled lols.. sadly it was a light twitter day. i think the only one i saw was him touting some article on something called TheHill.com

I was given a Hillary sticker, even before the election I didnt feel like putting it on my car, display at my office, or reveal that I owned the sticker in the public at all. I'm almost embarrassed to say I own the sticker in this thread. :shrug:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Pawn 17 posted:

This is the one on my car

I had one like that but it said re-elect Al Gore in 2004, I lived in deep red country at the time and some guy ripped it off my car lmbo

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
92,000,000 eligible voters didn't vote in NOV, I'm sure a huge percentage of those would've swung the vote in WI, MI and PA to the Democrats. I wonder what kind of Trump idiocy would motivate any of those people to show up in the mid-terms? Mid-terms are even worse than presidential election years too.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

dick wizard posted:

lol since that guy was in office Oklahoma you can set stock ponds on fire with a lighter and they started having earthquakes. Imagine that type of fun everywhere in the country now haha lmao

I miss unregulated landfills. EPA doesn't allow ground waste so they're history. People could go searching for treasure at these landfills it was sweet

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

lol i'm not expecting them to win, but my options are:
-weirdo leftists
-neoliberal center-rightists who's only merit is sanity on social issues
-basically republicans, except 420-friendly
-the guy in the clear acrylic muscle curias and skull mask from fury road

so yeah, call it a protest vote for the weirdo leftists until the neoliberal center-rightists chill out and move a little to the left and maybe get out of their d/s relationship with global capital

They've been in power since the early 90s, Obama was the mystery box in 2008 who we hoped wasn't a DLC triangulating douche but ended up being one anyway. I don't see the centrist control changing anytime soon.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Son of Rodney posted:

Looking forward to Trump losing the next election and continuing to talk about his great win 4 years ago, just tremendous, nobody thought it was possible.

Some third party progressive will legit split the vote in 2020 and trump will win with 30% of the popular vote somehow because it was hillarys turn for sure in 2020

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Trump sounds like an autist given that he has no friends and probably would never have gotten laid without having been born into so much wealth.

Kind of sad. He likely would've been a solid contributor to the forums in a different timeline.

Kuato fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Feb 24, 2017

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I'm assuming at least $1.5 billion was spent to stop him by the GOP field and Hillary and he was voted in anyway.

Aso lol worthy the media provided free advertising for him and are partially responsible for him being elected (their whole "Trumps non profit might be a scam, but this GOP talking head says the Clinton Foundation is a scam, so who is telling the truth here?" Obtuseness) and now he's going to try and ban them. What a timeline we're a part of!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

quote:

“You have to understand that on the emotional level, a lot of people liked Keith’s message, and liked the idea of the dramatic change,” said Jacobs, chair of the Nassau County Democratic Party on Long Island. “On the more intellectual level, we had a sense ― and I think this is what a lot of folks had a sense ― that this would shift the party too far to the left. That was the back and forth.”

:ughh:

They're going to prop up Cuomo/Booker/Hillary in 2020, they'll have tepid support and it'll be another nail biter. Demographics indicate a halfway competent Democratic party would have the White House on lockdown for the next 50 years, but nope, not our DNC!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Professor Shark posted:

So he's for sure a coke fiend, right? I remember the sniffing as being weird as heck

Yes he is a diet coke fiend, its true.

He also tweeted he had never seen a thing person drink diet coke while posting a pic of him drinking it

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
How much fatter and unhealthier is Trump now than when he announced his candidacy? He must be at least 300lbs now. He'll likely die of heart disease by 2020 but there'll be a decades long conspiracy theory industry built on it which is very lol worthy.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Arrhythmia posted:

trump is such a bitch lmaaaooo

still excited for the SOTU address this clown's gonna have to give

He'll probably duck out of that too.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Pac-Manioc Root posted:

or they could just have a big pile of poo poo sub for danold tromp, our 45th united states president

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I wonder how the GOP field and Hillary feel reading these types of stories knowing this loving guy of all people beat them. If we don't all die by 2020 or 2024 the lols are definitely gonna keep rolling in.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

lorn Wayne posted:

feel free to stop me if i'm blowing some minds here, but i don't think this Trump fellow is very good *smokes pipe introspectively*

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Flesh Forge posted:

I think it's okay to admit that Kellyanne Conway is pretty hot, for a woman of a certain age

I'd bone her FYI

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I thought his victory speech was sane and conciliatory. Of course I was in a drunken stupor by that point and in a state of shock so maybe I'm misremembering

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Kind of messed up that even with definitive proof of Russian involvement at least 35% of the country would either refuse to believe it (fakes news!) or would spin it in their own mind that it is a good thing.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Remember when Tom Daschle withdrew his nomination for HHS secretary over unpaid taxes? LMAO

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

What a world we live in. Non zero chance all policy is now crafted off fox and friends and whatever else he's watching.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I like trumps "he was probably truthful." Definitely the kind of endorsement I'd want from my boss.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

This fat son of a bitch is our president ladies and gentleman.

Just too many lols today

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I like popular vote loser Donald Trump's statement on it.

quote:

"Jeff Sessions is an honest man. He did not say anything wrong. He could have stated his response more accurately, but it was clearly not intentional. This whole narrative is a way of saving face for Democrats losing an election that everyone thought they were supposed to win.
The Democrats are overplaying their hand. They lost the election and now, they have lost their grip on reality. The real story is all of the illegal leaks of classified and other information. It is a total witch hunt!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I sometimes imagine the Executive Director of my organization sounding half as retarded as Trump and get a hearty lol. Then realize Trump is the IRL President and its even funnier.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
"Democrats overplaying their hand and lost grip on reality"

*AG recuses himself, may possibly go to jail for perjury. Administration is basically a dumpster fire...

"Real story is the leaks!"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I like Drudge's link to that Schumer picture. Not sure how that's analogous to Trumps situation but I'm sure 40% of the country view the Schumer pic as treason lmao

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

lilljonas posted:

The president of the united states is barely literate.

Lol!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Flesh Forge posted:

Bad (or sick) guy!!

:lol:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

I haven't been following Trump for two weeks. Did this really happen?? LMAO

If it were true, it'd be a non zero possibility he was asking this literally, not recalling if he was shrunk temporarily at some point.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
The Trump biopic 30 years from now should basically be evil Forrest Gump. Trump succeeds despite having no real abilities or any redeemable qualities. Bumbles way into billions and eventually the White House.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I'm beginning to think our president isn't very bright and might possibly be retarded

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
He acts as though he isn't president. Does he know what the date is? Nothing he does makes sense and it is very lol worthy.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Trump publishes Lindsey grahams phone number

*lol owned bitch

Similar thing happens to them

*violation of privacy and people need to grow up!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

unpacked robinhood posted:

haha a confused old guy got beat up #bash2fash

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I imagined a Trump administration would be an epic dumpster fire, but I didn't think it'd be this extreme. And we've got at least 3 more years to go!

I suspect the piss tape will drop any day now and the GOP and evangelical right will find some new way to align its existence with their support of Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
I read Oprah Winfrey might run. The entire country demonstrated it went full retard last year so why not have the Democratic primary be a mixture of talk show hosts, actors and athletes. I would like to see Dennis Haysbert pretend to be David Palmer IRL and win a 50 state landslide.